User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
Created by: phil_usa

3/1/12 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Time for VS to put this thread to bed. It has served it's purpose, a new policy has been implemented.
Created by: .jeffie.

3/1/12 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Phil, but that would put an end to fl0gging this particular dead horse! :orglaugh
troymm
Created by: troymm

3/1/12 @ 9:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would have to agree with the majority that the decision made is a bad one, and I add, especially for the models. Now there can be no whispering to a model before a private. Its like yelling to the neighbors out the front door asking your wife, gf, significant other or whatever what you'd like to do to her/him. Not something I want in open chat so therefore I am reluctant to even try. I believe I will move on when my current credits run out. Thats just my choice and my opinion.

I also have to agree with other members that the reason for a lot of the dead chat is due to models working other sites at the same time not whispering. On numerous occassions I have noted non-responsiveness on the screen while the model is typing away. I was led to believe the model does not have the whisper capability. Some members are saying we are beating a dead horse, but if you don't voice your objections you will never be heard.

I agree totally. After six years on this site I am moving on to the other sites that the models work at the same time. As far as the forum regulars that post ad nauseum just to see themselves in print, it seems that the majority are merely shills for management.
Trooper154
Created by: trooper154

3/1/12 @ 10:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I fully expect to see whispering restored within 2 months. When the administartors realize that there has been no upturn in VIP memberships (and I do not think there will be) they will quietly revert to the former system. Profit making operations do not continue failed policies if they wish to remain profitable. Remember New Coke?
lightmonkey
Created by: lightmonkey

3/1/12 @ 10:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been a member for over 6 years and will now quit since you have changed the whisper policy. I depersonalizes the site even more.
Created by: .jeffie.

3/1/12 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I fully expect to see whispering restored within 2 months

I fully expect that the whispering policy won't be reviewed again for at least two years

:thumbsup
jagjig
Created by: jagjig

3/1/12 @ 10:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am down to my last 25 credits and will not re-up after I use them to tip my favorite model, who asked me today if the whispers were back yet as her business was way down.

3/2/12 @ 10:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I wonder how many of the members who are threatning to quit because they can no longer whisper, will actually do so.

...I suspect the number to be very small.
carousel
Created by: carousel

3/2/12 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:helpme
We're all given some sort of skill in life.

Post # 101
...Time for VS to put this thread to bed....

Probably wont happen as long as YOU continue to contribute to it

Post # 108
...I wonder....

SuperStud
Created by: superstud

3/3/12 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Probably wont happen as long as YOU continue to contribute to it

Post # 108
...I wonder....

hahhahaha, no kidding... Sounds like he's an expert at kicking dead horses with 9,918 posts... that's averaging two posts a day for 13 1/2 years! All I can say is, shut off the computer and play outside! lmao. As far as this thread goes, it's a forum for comments... Customer feedback is crucial to any business's success. Soooo keep the comments coming, lol.
Created by: ronnie-uk

3/3/12 @ 6:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hahhahaha, no kidding... Sounds like he's an expert at kicking dead horses with 9,918 posts... that's averaging two posts a day for 13 1/2 years! All I can say is, shut off the computer and play outside! lmao. As far as this thread goes, it's a forum for comments... Customer feedback is crucial to any business's success. Soooo keep the comments coming, lol.

Jeffie is a very experienced member who knows what he is talking about. He has made a great contribution to the forums, and has given lots of useful advice. (The post total of 9918 includes many posts in the Games forum, btw). When he says that those wanting the whispering decision reversed are fl0gging a dead horse, and that it won't be reviewed for at least 2 years, I think he is absolutely correct.

By contrast, three of the recent "If I can't whisper I'm off" posts are from people who have made no contribution to the forums before. They didn't even contribute to the main topic here about whispering. I think the correct response to them now is: "Bye".

I was at a Party Chat last night, and a member said he loved the model but was out of credits. The model started a Group Chat, and after a little while the member pledged. He said: "I love this model so much, I just had to go and get some more credits". These are the members we most want to see here. Members who love the models.

I fully understand the views of those who feel there should be no more posts on this topic. I thought very hard before adding this, and apologise. I think Tickuf's earlier comment sums it up nicely:

Yes, there is! I see a bone or two left that's still identifiable as coming from a horse. Must kick them all to dust!

I had no problem with whispering for all, don't have a problem with it as is (nor would I if I weren't VIP).

Folks you either like the site as is and stay, or you don't. Some of the comments I read were akin to holding your breath or taking your ball and going home.

I laugh at those making comments about the name of the site. FLIRT 4 free. Flirt. You can flirt in open chat without whispers. Ergo, flirting is FREE. Tada! Your argument is now invalid (it already was, now you have proof), so move along.

:thumbsup :)
spar
Created by: spar

3/3/12 @ 10:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People here who are longstanding contributors to the models and the site, who never bothered with the forums before, and are speaking out in droves about the unfairness of devaluing membership tools.
That warms my heart knowing I am not alone.

Keep the heat on, let them know that as a paying member of ANY colour has credits that are as green as any other!
guilford
Created by: guilford

3/5/12 @ 9:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As an avid fan of whispering I welcome the return of this convenient & private form of communication. I for one, will do all in my power to avoid abusing this opportunity.
Created by: suggs

3/6/12 @ 3:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Umm the 2 posts that were being mentioned ( #101 and #108 ) were by Phil_USA and NOT jeff #just saying

3/6/12 @ 12:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I noticed that LOL!!!! :orglaugh
KaizerSoze
Created by: kaizersoze

3/9/12 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Shouldn't whispers be allowed also say for anyone that buys over a certain amount of credits per year or per month and not just VIPs?

There needs to be more benefits on this site for guys who arent VIPs but who spend a lot of money on credits per month/year.
AnnieFromBrisbane
Created by: anniefrombrisbane

3/10/12 @ 6:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think the loyalty thing is a good idea... if u've been here a year then u should get whispering privileges ... i like that idea a lot ... i can't whisper now .. i can't tell my guys that such and such a chatter is a time waster .. or a big spender.. and that sucks ...cause i have to say it out loud ... so whatever VS .. you are losing customers with this option ... i'm not gonna leave ... but just saying .. some will
ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

3/10/12 @ 10:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think the loyalty thing is a good idea... if u've been here a year then u should get whispering privileges ... i like that idea a lot ... i can't whisper now .. i can't tell my guys that such and such a chatter is a time waster .. or a big spender.. and that sucks ...cause i have to say it out loud ... so whatever VS .. you are losing customers with this option ... i'm not gonna leave ... but just saying .. some will

A loyalty or reward scheme would not be based on the length of time spent on the site , just spending time on the site is not the same as Spending $ on the site .

It would be like going into a supermarket and walking around looking at everything all day every day for a year , but not actually buy anything, and then expect to get something from the reward scheme!?

IF Flirt were even going to consider something like this , it would be based on credits spent on the site.
nastytalker
Created by: nastytalker

3/11/12 @ 11:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well a lot of people wish to be selfappointed monitors an whisper stuff to models to just start trouble because there jealous of that person i know this first hand an i agree that if you are not spending an just whispering your opinion of someone you don't get free whispers
Created by: thewatchers

3/13/12 @ 11:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am for limiting the number of posts to forums to 60 for VIP's and 30 for none VIP's per month.

:winkwink

After that VS comes over and cuts your fucking fingers off. :orglaugh :orglaugh

Anybody who has over a 500 posts here needs to get a life. There are real people outside the door, interact with them. :twocents
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails