User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

WTF is with this new model list
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: WTF is with this new model list
Created by: suggs

11/14/09 @ 2:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My reaction.

They replaced a well thought out way of grouping like models together with steaming fresh pile of horse shit that's liked by pretty much no one.
Invisa-Dude.
Created by: invisa-dude.

11/14/09 @ 2:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My reaction.

They replaced a well thought out way of grouping like models together with steaming fresh pile of horse shit that's liked by pretty much no one.

:thumbsup exactly :twocents
Created by: lickau

11/14/09 @ 2:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LickaU I never gave my opinion on it "yet", I believe in trying something out for a while and seeing how it effects the performers/members and the site.

So far im finding im using my mouse scroll wheel more then before to scroll the model menu in the rooms. Lets see what happens :winkwink .. may make some rooms more busy because they were never noticed before. I'm trying to look at it in a way that may help the performers get more customers in their rooms. I don't know really i'm going to watch next few days and see what it does to the site.

Changes are always disliked it's a fact of life, we all do most things in autopilot out of habit and anything that disturbes that takes some time to learn the new way of doing something.

Anyway lets see what happens, I'm a creature of habit too and so far it's making me wonder if it was a good idea to remove the sections.

Regards

Nabil

Good luck Purgatory
Seems like you usually present Admin + Sites view MOST of the time :twocents

Rest of the members including myself think it sucks

You can candy coat shit - it remains shit as others have said

Maybe they will some year [new decade in a few weeks] to start out and educate members before changes
Shoving something down members throats never will make a positive reaction to a bad choice
carousel
Created by: carousel

11/14/09 @ 2:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You all miss the point:

They're just preparing us for Eric Mangini to be the new Flirt General Manager :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
xBurnx
Created by: xburnx

11/14/09 @ 3:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Change it back!!
Wierny_Brat
Created by: wierny_brat

11/14/09 @ 4:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd just like to congratulate the brain dead moron for taking a room list that worked fairly well and replacing it with something thats so off centre it makes the Keystone Cops look good at their job and intelligent.

:mad :mad :mad
LoverRomeo
Created by: loverromeo

11/14/09 @ 4:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah thats a bit weird but OK :thumbsup
Lexi Dreams
Created by: Lexi Dreams

11/14/09 @ 5:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just noticed this today!!
GRR!! How am I suppose to find my faverite boy toys ;)
dubyabee
Created by: dubyabee

11/14/09 @ 5:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good luck Purgatory

Maybe they will some year [new decade in a few weeks] to start out and educate members before changes
Shoving something down members throats never will make a positive reaction to a bad choice

When Bart, the F4F "heart and soul", friend to models and members alike, posts something like this several times, I think that the VS Administration should sit up and take notice. The change, for whatever reason sucks!

I also agree with the sentiment that in it's never ending effort to improve the opportunities for new models or however the Administration justifies it, VS runs the risk of losing members to other cam sites, many of which have some features superior to F4F. :twocents
Stratos66
Created by: stratos66

11/14/09 @ 7:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This new list is an awful idea.Then again so is charging 30 dollars a month so you can have a favorites list with notifications.So many things you get for free on other sites that cost money here,so many ridiculous rules and regulations.Wouldn't surprise me in the least if half the membership of this site goes away within the next few months for greener pastures.

I did give the new list a chance I really did,two thumbs down.And on another note having 1000 categories for a model to be in is what led to this problem of models being "buried" way down on the list in the first place and members aren't exactly stupid,if we want to "discover" someone else we know how to operate a mouse with a scroll button and we can shop around.The girls who are probably complaining they aren't getting enough traffic (hence the change in the list) are probably the same girls who sit in their rooms like lumps of crap expecting the big cam bucks to roll in just because they are sitting there with a nightie on and a 10 watt light bulb for a brain.

So typical of an American corporation this place is...
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/14/09 @ 8:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good luck Purgatory

Lickau was not really candy coating anything, I just wanted to give it a try it's only been on less then a day, I do see their intentions in changing it this way but you know after trying to find some of the models I visit it does get to become a pain, but like I said I think they did it that way hoping we all click some of the models we normally don't click.

I would like the sections back and only thing I like so far is it does not duplicate models.I guess that's all I like about it so far.

So I guess putting back the sections and only allowing the models to show up once in a section would be good.

Regards

Nabil
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/14/09 @ 8:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When Bart, the F4F "heart and soul", friend to models and members alike, posts something like this several times, I think that the VS Administration should sit up and take notice. The change, for whatever reason sucks!

I also agree with the sentiment that in it's never ending effort to improve the opportunities for new models or however the Administration justifies it, VS runs the risk of losing members to other cam sites, many of which have some features superior to F4F. :twocents

dubyabee if they would be listening to every complaint about a change we would still be on the java chat.. I think many have forgotten how bad that sucked. Also same people complained when they introduced the new flash chat version 2.. As we now see all the previous changes have made the site a lot better and a lot more modern. People will always complain when there is a change, lets atleast give them a good reason to change it back instead of the two worded replys "it sucks"..

This change as I said in my previous post to this is not going down well with the customers as we see and as a customer here too I'm finding it a little backward step too.. But like I said their intentions were good, they were hoping to help models that were not noticed before to be noticed.

Regards

Nabil
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

11/14/09 @ 9:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

VIP Brad

Posted 11/13, 5:35pm
| Post #1
Back to Top | Report Abuse
VIP Brad
ADMINISTRATOR

# Posts:
We're trying out a change to the rooms list today; removing the sorting by category and instead sorting by a score that puts the best models at the top.

You can still use your favorites list to get quick access to your favorite performers.

The idea is to help expose some of our top performers who are often otherwise buried far down the list because of their category choice. In reality, category is a fairly arbitrary and just because someone is a "squirter" doesn't mean they should be at the bottom of the list.

We'll be testing this for a few days, feel free to toss your comments/suggestions into this thread.

Brad

OK by this logic. Top Performers shall now and always remain top performers and other models will get little exposure. Right? Those that are top performers do well with out extra assistance. The top 20 page for one helps distinguish the top performers. Members know that if they wish to look for a blonde to go to that category. Why would they want to wade through 100s of girls looking to see which ones are blonde? I am glad I have my Favorites list and don't have to go through this like non VIP members. Good luck gents:thumbsup
Created by: lickau

11/14/09 @ 9:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lickau was not really candy coating anything, I just wanted to give it a try it's only been on less then a day, I do see their intentions in changing it this way but you know after trying to find some of the models I visit it does get to become a pain, but like I said I think they did it that way hoping we all click some of the models we normally don't click.

I would like the sections back and only thing I like so far is it does not duplicate models.I guess that's all I like about it so far.

So I guess putting back the sections and only allowing the models to show up once in a section would be good.

Regards

Nabil

If they wanted to they could simply HIGHLIGHT or use Different color for thier best performers

I will not scroll through hundred + names and categories

There was War , Havoc , Floods , and such - should we continue with them ? :twocents

I say not !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used much more than "it sucks"

Management and Corporate could simply educated before such a change
Force feeding a bad re-organization will continue distrust and less use of this site
This will continue exodus of models and members .
Bottom line is they want profit margin - not satisfaction of members or models :twocents

It would cost nothing to make such an announcement a week before
It would cost very little to allow members to switch back to old organization
This site used to be the best
It used to be worth paying the most money to be here
Now the site has lost several models that are favorites to many in a few weeks
Many members continue to leave

I have begun to explore other sites and see some of the models who used to be here
They are happier with less rules and regulations
Same is for many former members
I hope they realize thier mistake of THIS CHANGE as well as Not telling in advance the major changes .

Good luck Purgatory . Sad you chose to believe all I wrote and many others reasons as "It sucks"
I hoped you could see more than that

:twocents
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

11/14/09 @ 10:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been off, recovering from surgery. It seems whenever I take time off, changes happen. And a lot of them. All I can say, is that I hope things either smooth out with this new directory, or they go back to the old one, and quickly!! Until I return, good luck everyone!!
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/14/09 @ 11:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also same people complained when they introduced the new flash chat version 2.. As we now see all the previous changes have made the site a lot better and a lot more modern. People will always complain when there is a change, lets atleast give them a good reason to change it back instead of the two worded replys "it sucks"..

This change as I said in my previous post to this is not going down well with the customers as we see and as a customer here too I'm finding it a little backward step too.. But like I said their intentions were good, they were hoping to help models that were not noticed before to be noticed.

Regards

Nabil

flash version 2 didn't help me in any way. i do not always have access to fast connection speed and version 1 i did manage to open from sister sites though flirt never let me.
now i got no chance to even talk with models as the chat page won't load for me.
but then i'm in a minority group so little chance i get any changes to assist unless the cell companys can give me sat phone to get super speed.
the models list was always easy to view even before they changed into categories u could find model by alaphabet this style is totally confusing.
at least home page still gets the ability to look up by a-z.
Luckie Daye
Created by: Luckie Daye

11/14/09 @ 12:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand the point of exposure for different models. But this new way is awful. I think the models that need exposure, they should work on their craft. :twocents We were not handed a yellow brick road. They should visit the forums, other model rooms. I was so frustrated last night working with another model to help her, and because of the 'new' system, I gave up and left.
Please return it to the way it was.
grknrkn
Created by: grknrkn

11/14/09 @ 1:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this new listing is horrible-outside of your favorites u cant find anybody else-return to the old platform pleaseeeeeee
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/14/09 @ 1:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If they wanted to they could simply HIGHLIGHT or use Different color for thier best performers

I will not scroll through hundred + names and categories

There was War , Havoc , Floods , and such - should we continue with them ? :twocents

I say not !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used much more than "it sucks"

Management and Corporate could simply educated before such a change
Force feeding a bad re-organization will continue distrust and less use of this site
This will continue exodus of models and members .
Bottom line is they want profit margin - not satisfaction of members or models :twocents

It would cost nothing to make such an announcement a week before
It would cost very little to allow members to switch back to old organization
This site used to be the best
It used to be worth paying the most money to be here
Now the site has lost several models that are favorites to many in a few weeks
Many members continue to leave

I have begun to explore other sites and see some of the models who used to be here
They are happier with less rules and regulations
Same is for many former members
I hope they realize thier mistake of THIS CHANGE as well as Not telling in advance the major changes .

Good luck Purgatory . Sad you chose to believe all I wrote and many others reasons as "It sucks"
I hoped you could see more than that

:twocents

the site tells u help u fav model by taking pvt ... then when u willing to wait for them on a break the site says .... lets try them on a new model maybe they change opnion and spend here.
hell it was good when u could go to a models room and not get kicked to any room they thought u might like better.
we all make adjustments in life to improve ... it's called evolution but all these new technologies that say upgrade to this u get better faster stronger, so far has been bigger more annoying headaches.
hell i'd go back to older windows where everything was relatively stable than suffer all these non responding programmes that happen in latest versions,
other sites give the option of java if flash won't load but not super fit flirt.
i got a lot of issues but maybe not topical here.
BonzaiBob
Created by: bonzaibob

11/14/09 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand the point of exposure for different models. But this new way is awful. I think the models that need exposure, they should work on their craft. :twocents We were not handed a yellow brick road. They should visit the forums, other model rooms. I was so frustrated last night working with another model to help her, and because of the 'new' system, I gave up and left.
Please return it to the way it was.

I agree with Lucky. Good performers do well. Bad performers eventually move on. If flirt wants to help out models then I'd like to see them ban studios or hold studios more accountable to treating their models fairly. I'd also like to see them offer some actual worthwhile incentives for customers, especially customers that spend a lot of money on the site. As for the new models list...I hate it too. It makes no sense to me and, again, is not for the customer's benefit at all.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails