User status
Assistido agora
RECEBA AQUI AS SUAS OFERTAS LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Female Performer Chat: honesty of models
_RAZOR_
Created by: _razor_

7/31/09 @ 6:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most of models are honest here and I appreciate it very much.

But some are not and this is what I'm never gonna accept or support.

If a performer don't wanna tell where he/she is from, it's ok. They can say something like "heaven", "cloud # 1", "LoonaPark" or something like that. But I really hate, when they lie.

A actual one is a lady who started around 2 and a half years ago. In the beginning she said she is from spain. then from romania and in the last time it is Virginia, USA. I'm wondering what will be the next place in this beautiful world.

What are you thinking about lies like this?
L247
Created by: l247

7/31/09 @ 9:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think i know who you are talking about. the sad fact is she has moved afew times since working here. she also takes vacations back to spain. since i grew up where she lives now, i can honestly say she is in va.

but for this being a lie...i think not, sometimes it is ok to tell small lies any ways. its more like joking...losen up and have so fun. besides doesn't say somewhere "for entertainment purposes only"
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

7/31/09 @ 10:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have no clue wh you are talking, BUT! I have moved many times in the last ten years. In one year, I lived in three different states, and worked in four. Sometimes, that is what life demands of us. It is harder to be honest about moving so much, because a person tends to feel lost when they do so. We feel like we have no 'home' of our own.
I think, you should speak with the model. Email her would be better. Because once she reads this, she is going to be hurt. She opened up about her moving, and that, I think, should not be taken lightly.
Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

7/31/09 @ 10:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well you do understand that we can't tell you certain personal information, so sometimes models will bend the truth or decide on a "set" of answers to common questions to avoid revealing too much. The fact is, when you ask a model where she's from she may know you and you may be a perfectly nice guy, but you're not the only one in the room. in order to protect ourselves we have to omit facts to keep us safe in case there are sketchy people in our room.

i honestly don't really like the "where are you?" question espiecally when members press for specifics, for a lot of models you can estimate where we're from from our accents. anytime we are vague or evasive just remember we are trying to protect ourselves because there can be all types in our room, literally anyone (our doctor, neighbor, axe murderer) could be in our rooms at any time.

when a model is on the site for over a year is it very possible that she moved, i've moved since i've started and i may again.
Created by: lickau

7/31/09 @ 11:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well you do understand that we can't tell you certain personal information, so sometimes models will bend the truth or decide on a "set" of answers to common questions to avoid revealing too much. The fact is, when you ask a model where she's from she may know you and you may be a perfectly nice guy, but you're not the only one in the room. in order to protect ourselves we have to omit facts to keep us safe in case there are sketchy people in our room.
i honestly don't really like the "where are you?" question espiecally when members press for specifics, for a lot of models you can estimate where we're from from our accents. anytime we are vague or evasive just remember we are trying to protect ourselves because there can be all types in our room, literally anyone (our doctor, neighbor, axe murderer) could be in our rooms at any time.
when a model is on the site for over a year is it very possible that she moved, i've moved since i've started and i may again.

Chelsey said it best :thumbsup

A models well being is above ALL
Over the years there have been stalkers even

I prefer humorous answers _ I am from Heaven , Your Dreams , SexyLand , etc

Safe way for model to say in open

When a model is in private - 1 on 1 you develope a relationship with the PERSON
They can sometimes tell a little more [Country maybe]

Many people use a place they used to live . They know a lot about it and can use it
I am happy the model values her safety :thumbsup

What would you say if a model asked you where you live in front of 200 models and 1000 unknown people on line ?
Camy Angel
Created by: Camy Angel

7/31/09 @ 11:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Joe Where are you from Sexy Model 69?
Sexy Model 69: I am originally from China, I mean my parents are from there, they proceeated me in Italy, I was born in Austria, went to highschool in France , college at Harvard, found a very good job after in Colombia , but my dream is to live in Australia."

Wouldn't be easier to say where from she lives in that particular moment moment you are asking?
Wouldn't be easier to ask her why she say she is from different countries? I'm sure she would say she has moved.
Kimee
Created by: Kimee

7/31/09 @ 12:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Since I have been on Flirt I have moved 3 times. One move was in the same town still and the next was like 5 hours away. I am also hopeing to move again soon but I am starting school now so I might wait til the sem is over. I not sure at the moment what I am going to do but I was looking to move to vegas for a job but we shall see what happens. I do know who you are talking about and maybe she was just visiting the other 2 places but lives in the usa.
_RAZOR_
Created by: _razor_

7/31/09 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand very well the the performer's safety is first priority. And I think this is very good.

I just read lots of threads in the last time about friendships between performers and members. And I guess in this special case I wrote before the girl is making use of the faith of her "friends". I followed that in her room and in threads where she is part of the topic or the topic itselves.

Chelsey, Kimee, Camy, Bryanna, just to name a few, I know you are good persons and I would never say that you are similar to that girl I'm talking about. I will not tell her name.

I just would like you all to know, that it is something very different if you move somewhere inside the USA or you are moving between those 3 countries I wrote earlier. I took that girl private lots of times, changed eMails with her outside from here and so on. So I guess I know her better as the most guys who adore her so much in her threads.

All what I wanted to say is, that faith or trust never should get used... Not from performers and not from members.
Rashel Cox
Created by: Rashel Cox

7/31/09 @ 1:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i haveno clue who u are writing about. but as far as i go as much as i love all you . when i am asked where i am from and u want me to type or say it to everyone i dont know who is on the other side of the computer. and we as models r not allowed to reveal any personal information at all.
Created by: suggs

7/31/09 @ 1:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well a lot of models just say either the country or even the continent they are in such as Europe. going for something like this or the silly comedic answer of Hornyville, heaven or your dreams is the vest option in my view
Karlyn
Created by: Karlyn

8/1/09 @ 4:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I try to be honest always...and sometimes im too honest hehe but it depends what the subject is...i have moved twice since i work here and some guys thinks i still live where i lived before cause some girls from stuido told their customers long time ago and now when they are all gone im the only one from old studio and there is many people who keep saying i know where u live lol and when i say i dont live there anymore they think it`s a lie bu i think it doesn`t matter which city i live really ...i plan moving to different country soon but i will still say im slovakian if someone ask me where i am from...not beacuse i was proud of where i am from but because moving to different country will never change my nationality and i will be always slovakian
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

8/1/09 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hmmm,,,she was dishonest with the site that signs her paycheck by breaking rules to give you an outside email address, and yet, you expect her to be completely honest with you. You can no expect for her to only be 100% honest when dealing with you. As mentioned before, the safety of the models is first and foremost and no matter how many privates you have done with her, if she is not comfortable enough to let you know where she lives, that does not make her a terrible person, it makes her careful person. There are many sickos out there that will try to track a model down if they become obsessed enough; unfortunately, this is the world we live in baby.
wk76
Created by: wk76

8/1/09 @ 5:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i for one am concerned for the model's safety first ! and if they don't want to say where they are from then that is fine by me. i care for all of the friends i made here and wouldnt want anything to happen to them just cuz of me.

and as far as honesty of the models its really up to them how much they would like to share about themselves to us. If we as members show the models some respect and treat them like people, that will go a long way with them, and that will open the door to great friendships.
Created by: lickau

8/1/09 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand very well the the performer's safety is first priority. And I think this is very good.
I just read lots of threads in the last time about friendships between performers and members. And I guess in this special case I wrote before the girl is making use of the faith of her "friends". I followed that in her room and in threads where she is part of the topic or the topic itselves.
Chelsey, Kimee, Camy, Bryanna, just to name a few, I know you are good persons and I would never say that you are similar to that girl I'm talking about. I will not tell her name.
I just would like you all to know, that it is something very different if you move somewhere inside the USA or you are moving between those 3 countries I wrote earlier. I took that girl private lots of times, changed eMails with her outside from here and so on. So I guess I know her better as the most guys who adore her so much in her threads.
All what I wanted to say is, that faith or trust never should get used... Not from performers and not from members.

No member was "used"
Model sounded like she trusted you to exchange emails - WRONG for her to trust someone who does pety things to get attention and not value safety of a model :twocents

You have pointed out the only 1 model it can be - why be so obvious when "I will not tell her name."

If you "know her better as the most guys who adore her so much in her threads" , then please give this model peace and not post such things .

I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for - I hope you will find it.

This is Entertainment and Interaction
Have fun here in the Forums and Rooms :drinkup

Someone turn the Music up :guitar :guitar :guitar

domination Party :party
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

8/1/09 @ 6:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It`s always been up to the model`s discretion :thumbsup She should only divulge personal information about herself, whereabouts if she feels comfortable. Remember they are fulfilling fantasies here, and in some cases building friendships, but some individuals still don`t understand or accept the boundaries that must exist between a performer and a member. If someone personally feels that a model is lying to them they should just stop going to her room. It`s not like this site is lacking when it comes to talent :bowdown Anyway just my :twocents

P.S I love it when they say that they don`t have a man :winkwink :orglaugh I know that some guys may not want to hear that they do ! But I personally think that it`s HOT and why the FUCK not if they do :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup Love you ladies !!! :evil
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

8/1/09 @ 9:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I usually don't ask a model where she's from because I'd rather not have her face the dilemna between lying or doubting having told me. Sometimes when I think things are going well and we've developed an idea of who we are I'll ask, unless she's already offered that info up.

Even when it comes to age or bday I'll say "do you mind if I ask how old you are?" or something like that and I take no offense if I'm turned down. That's never happened so either I'm being lied to alot or models don't mind giving out non-compromising personal information. Either way I'd rather a model be comfortable, not guilty or suspicious, while I'm with her. Tends to make it a better time, which is what this is all about right? :twocents
Amie Sterling
Created by: Amie Sterling

8/1/09 @ 9:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll tell people that I leave near Chicago, and I feel safe in doing so because its such a heavily populated area that stretches FAR out from the city and it would be near impossible to guess exactly where I am unless I volunteered more information (which I won't). The only reason I give this information at all is to fuel conversation though. Cubs vs. Sox battle can be a great way to get someone talking to me! :orglaugh

amicu
Created by: amicu

8/1/09 @ 10:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not to be difficult, but, who cares, really? If a model is completely dishonest with you and you are none the wiser, then what difference does it make at all? It's her story, and if she's fabricated it, so be it. This is her work, you are a customer, if that's her prerogative, c'est la vie. There are 130+ models many nights, if I don't feel comfortable with the story I'm getting from somebody and feel lied to and it really bothers me, I know where else I can turn to (or maybe not - 130+ is a lot of choice for one boy to make..)

A model should be vague and shouldn't tell you the specifics, although some are quite comfortable and do - a model who says she's in Russia or California have an awful lot of anonymity. A model who tells you she's broadcasting from Bloemfontein, South Africa, has really put herself in the open. Also, a model may want to be generic or appeal to a certain customer - if she says she's in France, then what of it? Maybe Moldova is too small or too boring or too unknown to too many Americans so since she's a fantasy girl on here to begin with (always horny, always wet, always a sex kitten, always excited to take your doritos-munching ass private), why not take it a step further? Yeah, she's French now, and 23, not 28. And a natural blonde, even if her roots may deceive on the cam close-ups (your monitor's color is off, that's all...).

Guys are extremely pushy here with the "where are you from" questions. Some of them really wouldn't stand the faintest hope of getting a girl to talk to them outside of this site, and they are insistent here on more and more details -

"Where are you from bb?"
"Europe"
"Yeah but Europe is a big place? Are you Russian, you have a big forehead, you look Russian"
"I'm from Sexyland"
"bb if u want my free 2 mins, plus the 40 mins u know I'll buy, u have to tell me where u live, where u go to school, what bus u take in the mornings and which window has the best view to watch u sleep"

With all the shit models here take, they could tell me they're from Neptune and I'd leave it at that. I appreciate a girl's honesty and to be honest, I don't think too much about what's said in a room because to some extent it's all her, and to some extent, it's the nature of this beast, with some girls much less so than others. I don't look at it and wonder who is lying and who is honest, or what things are true and what are fabricated. Does she like talking to you? Do you like talking to her? Yes? So don't sweat the details.

:twocents
Jade Hope
Created by: Jade Hope

8/1/09 @ 10:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not to be difficult, but, who cares, really? If a model is completely dishonest with you and you are none the wiser, then what difference does it make at all? It's her story, and if she's fabricated it, so be it. This is her work, you are a customer, if that's her prerogative, c'est la vie. There are 130+ models many nights, if I don't feel comfortable with the story I'm getting from somebody and feel lied to and it really bothers me, I know where else I can turn to (or maybe not - 130+ is a lot of choice for one boy to make..)
A model should be vague and shouldn't tell you the specifics, although some are quite comfortable and do - a model who says she's in Russia or California have an awful lot of anonymity. A model who tells you she's broadcasting from Bloemfontein, South Africa, has really put herself in the open. Also, a model may want to be generic or appeal to a certain customer - if she says she's in France, then what of it? Maybe Moldova is too small or too boring or too unknown to too many Americans so since she's a fantasy girl on here to begin with (always horny, always wet, always a sex kitten, always excited to take your doritos-munching ass private), why not take it a step further? Yeah, she's French now, and 23, not 28. And a natural blonde, even if her roots may deceive on the cam close-ups (your monitor's color is off, that's all...).
Damn str8. Who cares??? U never know who is out to "find u" . The world is a scary place these days.
Guys are extremely pushy here with the "where are you from" questions. Some of them really wouldn't stand the faintest hope of getting a girl to talk to them outside of this site, and they are insistent here on more and more details -
"Where are you from bb?"
"Europe"
"Yeah but Europe is a big place? Are you Russian, you have a big forehead, you look Russian"
"I'm from Sexyland"
"bb if u want my free 2 mins, plus the 40 mins u know I'll buy, u have to tell me where u live, where u go to school, what bus u take in the mornings and which window has the best view to watch u sleep"
With all the shit models here take, they could tell me they're from Neptune and I'd leave it at that. I appreciate a girl's honesty and to be honest, I don't think too much about what's said in a room because to some extent it's all her, and to some extent, it's the nature of this beast, with some girls much less so than others. I don't look at it and wonder who is lying and who is honest, or what things are true and what are fabricated. Does she like talking to you? Do you like talking to her? Yes? So don't sweat the details.
:twocents

cutekassie
Created by: cutekassie

8/1/09 @ 10:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LMAO!!!!! amicu so true and yet so funny
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP
PASSAR
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratuitos
$10
Alterar
Feature Show Ticket
Alterar
Acesso Completo Instantâneo
Fonte VIP Dourada
Até 10 Alcunhas Reservadas
Email performers with attachments
Pré-Visualização do Maior Vídeo Privado
Desativar o Chat para Utilizadores Gratuitos (Sem Utilizadores Cinzentos)
Acesso aos Fóruns VIP
Gratuitos Acesso Ilimitado aos Seus Próprios Shows Gravados
Gratuitos 150 Vídeos Diários Disponíveis por 7 Dias
Gratuitos 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuitos Acesso ao Arquivo de Vídeos de Estrela Adulta
Gratuitos Acesso às Galerias de Fotos de Modelos
VIP 30 Dias de Membro
MAIS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATUITOS!
$39.95*
Alterar
PASSAR
$39.95*
Alterar
Card Verification(CVV2)
O número CVV2 é um número especial impresso no seu cartão de crédito e proporciona uma proteção extra contra fraudes.
Completar Compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Nomes de utilizador e palavras-passe são SENSÍVEIS
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails