User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Expanded Tipping Options Available Now!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Expanded Tipping Options Available Now!
Created by: VS_Brad

10/9/12 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today we are proud to announce another improvement to the system: custom tip amounts. Instead of choosing from preset tip options we have expanded our system to support any tip amount you want between 25cr and 100,000cr!

We decided to make this change based on feedback from customers and performers alike. The goal is to give flexibility to the system and to give performers the ability to create fun, creative and engaging experiences in their rooms. As weve seen with other tools and features over the years, our performers are exteremly creative people and we look forward to seeing the fun games and concepts they create with the new functionality.

In addition we have created a new option for tips 1,000 credits and larger known as Make it Rain. If you choose this option the system will divide your tip into 20 smaller tips and send each one individually approximately one-second apart. This effectively floods the room temporarily with tip messages and fills up the performers screen with your tips!

Any Make it Rain tip amount that is not divisible by 20 will have the remainder added to the first tip, for example a tip of 1,019 credits would have 20 tips starting with one for 69 credits followed by 19 tips of 50 credits each.

All of the updated functionality described above is available in open, party and paid show environments. Since we updated the Flash interfaces you will need to clear your cache to get the new version of the interfaces with the expanded functionality (or just wait and your browser should update after a few hours).

We hope you enjoy the new flexability of our tips as well as the creative shows that performers will undoubtedly create! Please post any questions, comments, bugs or concerns to this thread and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Brad

Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

10/9/12 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay all panicing why they can't mute or unmute the audio after this update... Don't worry I have it too, hopefully they will fix it soon. It's not your pc before you fiddle with it. Mute/Unmute Audio seems to work okay in grey user mode but not in member mode.

It happens on Firefox and I.E.

Also the Tips stating 0 credits are real and just people need to run the latest chat client so clearing your cache and cookies and login in again will help get rid of the 0 credits if you tip.

EDIT: also doing this is a good idea "How do I clear my Flash Player cache and settings"

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699

Regards

Nabil

http://www.flirt4free.com/
Created by: art007

10/9/12 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I miss the 5 and 10 tips.

10/9/12 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can still send the 5 and 10 credit tips from the performer's bio page via the GIFTS tab.

We found an issue where the audio was muted and unable to be un-muted so we have temporarily rolled back the interfaces to the ones that don't support variable tipping (open room only) until we squish this small bug. Should have it sorted out shortly.

Brad

10/9/12 @ 7:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The audio issue has been fixed and the new open room interface has been pushed out again. Please make sure you clear your cache and reload the chat interface if you are experiencing any problems with audio or if you are not seeing the new tipping interface.

Brad
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

10/9/12 @ 7:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes working fine now :thumbsup
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/9/12 @ 8:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can still send the 5 and 10 credit tips from the performer's bio page via the GIFTS tab.

This seems like a helpful response, Brad. However, I don't think I would ever send a 5 or 10 tip to a model. (It requires a message too). It would seem very insulting. I wonder whether these 5 and 10 tips should now be removed from the GIFTS tab altogether.

It is always nice to be able to send appropriate virtual gifts (which can, of course, have a value of 5 or 10 credits). Small tips are more acceptable if they can be sent as the equivalent of a greetings card saying Thank You, Good Luck, Missing You, Get Well Soon, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Congratulations etc. I don't think you have anything on the site which already does this.

Can I therefore put in another plug for the range of virtual gifts, tokens (eg hugs and kisses) and greetings to be expanded and updated, as suggested in the Virtual Gifts topic in the General Discussions forum. I don't think many people would object if the minimum credit value of all the virtual gifts, tokens and greetings was raised to 5 credits at the same time. Free gifts can seem like empty gestures

Just my :twocents
Created by: jake21cape

10/10/12 @ 1:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi , one of the best things on the site was being able to make it rain for the model, 5 and 10 tips were perfect for this, the models like it and it adds a dimension to the chat that all the models and chatters seemed to like, why change a good thing.10 tips of 5 credits looks much better than one tip of 50. This site is about fun so lets keep the fun going.
Created by: bisporti23

10/10/12 @ 6:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK, sure, privates are best for the models, followed by group- & partychat.

However:
I was recently in a room, where things were a little bit slow, group attempts failed, so another guy and I started a little bit 5 and 10er-shower to cheer things up. Soon quite a few guys followed and things turned out not so bad after all.

The return to single 5 and 10er-tips is debatable. I suggest, though, to make 50/100/500-tips dividable for the "purple rain", too.

Bisport
TorinGray
Created by: toringray

10/10/12 @ 7:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please bring back the 5 credit tips.

I loved tipping the model and making it rain with 5 credit tips.
I would do hundreds and hundreds of credit worth.
It is the best time to see it rain and make the model happy.

I dont Have THOUSANDS to spend and having the system make it rain, takes away from the personal aspect of doing it yourself.

The variable part is nice.. but it needs 2 improvements

1) have it rememebr the last tip amount and fill it in so it can easily be resent
2) BRING BACK 5 and 10 tip amounts. or at least allow the miniumn to be entered to be 5

PLEASE correct this.
PLEASE

lckmycock
Created by: lckmycock

10/10/12 @ 8:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The only concern I have is the make it rain option. I agree with the other people. Making it rain starting at 1,000 is quite expensive. I also want to know who is going to tip a girl 100,000. I consider myself very generous, and the girls who know me would agree, but 100,000 would be a tip for an entire month or more. I recommend at least changing the make it rain option to something a bit more reasonable. Maybe split the difference and set it to 500.
Created by: phil_usa

10/10/12 @ 8:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...From everything I have witnessed, the 5 & 10 tips were quite popular. Why then would they be eliminated (as ronnie said I would not give them in a virtual gift). There are some models who are thrilled when they get the purple rain effect from the 5 & 10 tips and believe me they do add up.

...Please return the 5 & 10 tips that were so much fun!!!
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/10/12 @ 11:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The return to single 5 and 10er-tips is debatable. I suggest, though, to make 50/100/500-tips dividable for the "purple rain", too.

That sounds like the right solution to me, Bisport :thumbsup

I can see why VS are now removing the individual tips of 5 and 10. Some members have been offering these as "tips for show" and "thank you" tips, and models are insulted.

Perhaps the "purple rain" ("purple mist") option for 50/100/500 tips should only divide the tip by 10 (rather than by 20 for 1,000 and upwards).

Created by: art007

10/10/12 @ 12:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the 10 and 5 tips as it is more fun to divide 50 or 100 tips into 10 and 5 during a party.
mindful
Created by: mindful

10/10/12 @ 4:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the 10 and 5 tips as it is more fun to divide 50 or 100 tips into 10 and 5 during a party.

I agree. It was good fun making it rain 5 or 10 tips. I'll not be spending the minimum 1000 tips to make it rain - too expensive.
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

10/10/12 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol @ all of everything Thanks Brad for the option for a 10,000 USD single throw of the dice.
carousel
Created by: carousel

10/11/12 @ 6:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Created by: bisporti23

10/11/12 @ 10:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Certainly flies in the face of what was posted 2/3
http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=7&thread_id=473&num_posts=31
::quote_end ::

Indeed!!

Bisport

spar
Created by: spar

10/11/12 @ 10:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If there are so many MEMBERS who favor low tipping, who are the agents who made them renege on the demand side?
I think I get the principle to premiere rate privates right out of existance in favor to force us to get VODs, but to price us out of tipping also is rather strange.

Does anyone out there think what kind of message this pounding on us sends?

The world's economy is getting so much dire and all movements here act as in the opposite direction.
ricamore
Created by: ricamore

10/12/12 @ 1:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please bring back the 5 credit tips.

I loved tipping the model and making it rain with 5 credit tips.
I would do hundreds and hundreds of credit worth.
It is the best time to see it rain and make the model happy.

I dont Have THOUSANDS to spend and having the system make it rain, takes away from the personal aspect of doing it yourself.

The variable part is nice.. but it needs 2 improvements

1) have it rememebr the last tip amount and fill it in so it can easily be resent
2) BRING BACK 5 and 10 tip amounts. or at least allow the miniumn to be entered to be 5

PLEASE correct this.
PLEASE

The 5 and 10 credit options should be revisited and I agree 100% with Torin. The majority of the time I send healthy tips to performers but sometimes making the screen rain with beautiful purple can set the mood in a model's room, either in open chat or party chat. It encourages members to tip to show their appreciation for a model if they see other's tipping. It is a bad idea to omit this option as some members cannot always tip at a minimal level of 25 credits. :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails