User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

This December: Tease the Season!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: This December: Tease the Season!
Created by: vsbwelch

12/14/21 @ 5:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Winter has come. But as you know: when cold meets heat, things get steamy! So we're introducing a brand new online celebration to steam up your holidays!

From December 15th through December 25th, our incredible models will Tease the Season. Join them to ring in winter with themed performances and private shows that are bound to keep you warm until spring!

Wintery Holiday Gifts will be added to your tip bar under the HOLIDAY tab. They cost 40 credits for VIPs and 50 credits for all other users. Load up on discount credits and use these Gifts to make some fiery holiday memories with your favorite model. The performers who collect the most by midnight on Christmas Day will win some spectacular prizes!

All of our models can participate and there are no minimum broadcasting requirements to qualify. While the Tease the Season Celebration is ongoing, we'll also be running some holiday-themed daily contests, including a 3-day Auto-Win slated for December 17th - 19th.

If you're ready to indulge your every holiday fantasy with a sexy virtual companion, we've got you covered!

Visit the Tease the Season standings page to learn more!
https://www.flirt4free.com/promos/holiday-promo.php?promo=tease-the-season
Created by: nystingray

12/15/21 @ 9:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Winter has come. But as you know: when cold meets heat, things get steamy! So we're introducing a brand new online celebration to steam up your holidays!

From December 15th through December 25th, our incredible models will Tease the Season. Join them to ring in winter with themed performances and private shows that are bound to keep you warm until spring!

[IMG]https://cdn3.vscdns.com/images/skins/whitelabel/news/TeaseSeason-Announce-WL-600.jpg [/IMG]

Wintery Holiday Gifts will be added to your tip bar under the HOLIDAY tab. They cost 40 credits for VIPs and 50 credits for all other users. Load up on discount credits and use these Gifts to make some fiery holiday memories with your favorite model. The performers who collect the most by midnight on Christmas Day will win some spectacular prizes!

All of our models can participate and there are no minimum broadcasting requirements to qualify. While the Tease the Season Celebration is ongoing, we'll also be running some holiday-themed daily contests, including a 3-day Auto-Win slated for December 17th - 19th.

If you're ready to indulge your every holiday fantasy with a sexy virtual companion, we've got you covered!

Visit the Tease the Season standings page to learn more!
https://www.flirt4free.com/promos/holiday-promo.php?promo=tease-the-season

So no Unique user angle to this holiday contest?

Created by: 640509040147

12/16/21 @ 2:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So I guess the answer is going to be “No” to the the most Unique Gift Collector for this new contest? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Created by: nystingray

12/16/21 @ 2:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So I guess the answer is going to be “No” to the the most Unique Gift Collector for this new contest? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

No Unique contest
No Custom tips (single item or set of 7 max)
No falling graphics.

I'd have to guess this was a last minute idea and they didn't have time to develop everything like the other holiday contest
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

12/16/21 @ 6:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hihi all!

This was a new effort on our part to run multiple contests simultaneously. So while it doesn't have all of the bells and whistles of a contest on its own, it's intended to bring some fun and festivity to the site during the days where other contests are not running. We hope you enjoy this time with your favorite models!
stangstud68
Created by: stangstud68

12/17/21 @ 7:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see any information about the 3 day 25k/50k contest on the promo page. Only the Christmas day draw..
VsLauren

12/17/21 @ 9:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see any information about the 3 day 25k/50k contest on the promo page. Only the Christmas day draw..

Hihi stangstud68!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this has been fixed and you can now access the leaderboard for the 3-day contest on the promo page. You can also still access the ongoing Tease the Season leaderboard from the chatrooms.

VsLauren

12/17/21 @ 9:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hihi stangstud68!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this has been fixed and you can now access the leaderboard for the 3-day contest on the promo page. You can also still access the ongoing Tease the Season leaderboard from the chatrooms.

Created by: conor43

12/22/22 @ 1:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why cant you mention the term Christmas anywhere at this time of year. What is the issue? Enlighten me
Created by: sirlickslot69

12/23/22 @ 9:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why cant you mention the term Christmas anywhere at this time of year. What is the issue? Enlighten me

Didn't know we couldn't mention "Christmas" here... OMG have I been breaking the rules for the past 4 Christmas's????
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth.

beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

12/15/23 @ 5:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Terrible icons
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

12/15/23 @ 5:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Terrible icons
woody06
Created by: woody06

12/15/23 @ 10:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

VsAshlee, Customer Service,

The promo page for guys for this month's upcoming "Tease the Season" contest

https://www.flirt4free.com/promos/holiday-promo.php?promo=tease-the-season&service=guys

has an incorrect/old model/performer name for one of the guys, as well as a
typo in the last name of a second guy, both featured at the top of the page.

BelAmi's Emilio Peters, second from the left, changed his name earlier this year
to Tom Ames.

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/tom-ames/about.php

Another BelAmi model, Emilio Reynolds, third from the right or fourth from the
left, has his last name misspelled as "REYNOLS" rather than "REYNOLDS".

https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/emilio-reynolds/about.php

I'm sure Tom Ames, Emilio Reynolds and BelAmi would all appreciate a
corrective update to this page!

Thanks in advance!

Woody
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

12/15/23 @ 4:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Boring! Nothing exciting about this at all.
The contest goes on for far too long and I will certainly be avoiding many models as these contest have a way of transforming 'some' into greedy beggars because they are fixated on winning.
Created by: gabysgrumps

12/15/23 @ 9:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Boring! Nothing exciting about this at all.
The contest goes on for far too long and I will certainly be avoiding many models as these contest have a way of transforming 'some' into greedy beggars because they are fixated on winning.

What I do is I have my one favorite I'm with whenever she is online, I support her daily, and durin' these type of contests I attempt to help her do well, if so, then so be it, if not then at least we had fun tryin'.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails