User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

(MOVED) Performer Wishlists Added Today
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: (MOVED) Performer Wishlists Added Today
Created by: VS_Brad

12/21/10 @ 11:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, I'm trying to add to my wishlist and every item that I click on for "add to wishlist" there is an error message and it isn't put into my wishlist. Is there something wrong on my side or is there a tech problem?

Since you're a performer, please post this in the performer forum. Sounds like the error that happens when you haven't fully setup your address though.

Brad

Created by: VS_Brad

12/21/10 @ 11:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Webcamgiftshop.com support dept have since emailed me back about my tracking of order request. They said that I will be informed of the tracking number when the purchased items have been shipped off but couldn't tell me when the items would be shipped, which has not happened yet.

Most likely you will only receive confirmation that the item shipped and when it was delivered to preserve everyone's privacy.

On another note, I've seen many orders come through where the customer doesn't identify themselves in the personalized message. Make sure you put your username or something in there so the performer knows who bought them what (unless you prefer to just tell the performer yourself).

Hope you guys are enjoying this new addition!

Brad

tatoom
Created by: tatoom

12/23/10 @ 2:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most likely you will only receive confirmation that the item shipped and when it was delivered to preserve everyone's privacy.

On another note, I've seen many orders come through where the customer doesn't identify themselves in the personalized message. Make sure you put your username or something in there so the performer knows who bought them what (unless you prefer to just tell the performer yourself).

Hope you guys are enjoying this new addition!

Brad

My purchased gifts have still not been shipped; at this rate they won't get delivered until the New Year. Have any other customers not had their gifts shipped yet?
Also, I did not include my username or other name in the messages that accompanied the orders I placed because no-one said at the time that you had to!!!
I am starting to regret making use of this new initiative and feel like it was just a waste of my time and money!!!

Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

12/24/10 @ 12:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My purchased gifts have still not been shipped; at this rate they won't get delivered until the New Year. Have any other customers not had their gifts shipped yet?
Also, I did not include my username or other name in the messages that accompanied the orders I placed because no-one said at the time that you had to!!!
I am starting to regret making use of this new initiative and feel like it was just a waste of my time and money!!!

I am usually positive about the updates this website has done through the years, but this is the worst addition ever done imo.
Everybody should decide by themselves about sending gifts, but i think it's crazy to use the services of a third party.
If i buy something for someone, i am capable enough to decide all by myself, what to buy and where to buy it and i really don't need the services from a commercial 3th party.

This tool is just a cheap deal between f4f and a 3th party, to pull money out of innocent/over-emotional pockets.

If you want to buy something for your favorite, buy it personally and send it personally and if you don't have her adress, you actually don't have a reason to send a present.
If you want to send something anyway, you can also send it to their studio or a PO Box.

Damn, this third party is not even capable to deliver on time.

Wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. :party
Created by: ourjeffie

12/25/10 @ 2:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ummm, Easyfellow ...

Models are not allowed to give personal information such as their address or P.O. Box or the address or P.O. Box of their studio.

:angel
Created by: suggs

12/25/10 @ 2:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ummm, Easyfellow ...

Models are not allowed to give personal information such as their address or P.O. Box or the address or P.O. Box of their studio.

Maybe a possible idea is all gifts are sent to a set address that is owned by VS. With a name of who the gift is off and who it's to then the gift is forwarded onto the correct performer.

Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

12/25/10 @ 7:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ummm, Easyfellow ...

Hey mate, I wouldn't advice any model to give their personal info to a customer, but it sounds even less safe to have all your personal info in the database of a third party.
The customer and the model can't see eachother's info indeed, but the employees who have access to this datadase, can do what they want with the info.
Apart from that, i would prefer to give other things to someone I like, than an assortment of dildo's in all colors of the rainbow.

Enjoy your christmas and same for all the people who read this :party
carousel
Created by: carousel

12/31/10 @ 10:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The good news is that I think we might be able to open this up to performers in more locales soon, will keep everyone posted.

Brad

When you do open this up to performers in more locales (including Canada: customs be damned), please, take care not to let "gifts" show up at their door COD. If that absolutely 'has' to be paid, find a way to include it in the purchasers cost.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails