User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

(MOVED) Performer Wishlists Added Today
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: (MOVED) Performer Wishlists Added Today
Created by: VS_Brad

12/15/10 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just a quick head's up for a feature we snuck onto the site at the end of the day ... sex toy wish lists for performers. You can see an example on Alexis Lee's bio:

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/alexis_lee/virtual-gifts.php

We've been working for a few months on the integration with this third-party vendor with thousands of different products. They handle all of the ordering and shipping and have built a custom system that keeps your information private from the performer and the performer's information private from you.

Performers can setup a wishlist; about 125 have done so already today. If a performer has a wishlist setup you will see the banner + link on the "GIFTS" tab of their bio. Currently the wishlists are limited to performers in the U.S. while we test this for a couple weeks.

If you've ever wanted to see your favorite model in a specific outfit, use a specific toy, etc. this might just be what you've been waiting for!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Brad
carousel
Created by: carousel

12/15/10 @ 8:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some new prezzies:-))))

When might wishlists for Canadian models come online?

12/15/10 @ 9:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When might wishlists for Canadian models come online?

Hopefully after one week of this thing being operational. Canadian customers can be a pain.

Brad

carousel

12/15/10 @ 9:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hopefully after one week of this thing being operational. Canadian customers can be a pain.

Brad

Did you mean customs or customers? Why should a customer in Hamilton, Ontario or Vancouver, B.C. be any more easy or difficult than Buffalo or Seattle?

12/15/10 @ 11:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Did you mean customs or customers? Why should a customer in Hamilton, Ontario or Vancouver, B.C. be any more easy or difficult than Buffalo or Seattle?

Damn, that was quite a typo. Customs, not customers. Canadian customers are great :)

Brad

Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

12/17/10 @ 4:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Damn, that was quite a typo. Customs, not customers. Canadian customers are great :)

Brad

LMAO @ the typo :orglaugh :winkwink (typical typo computer people make, been there too), sounds a great idea the gift wishlists :thumbsup
Created by: amagon

12/18/10 @ 12:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Question...In the near future will wishlist purchases counts towards points in The Flirt Game?

12/18/10 @ 10:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Question...In the near future will wishlist purchases counts towards points in The Flirt Game?

In the "near" future, no. Perhaps further down the road.

The reason is that our integration is based on privacy; we don't even pass your username to the store when a purchase is made so currently we don't receive any personal information about purchases.

The performer knows when something is purchased by the message you supply during checkout. Nothing is sent back to our database though (the store is a separate third-party) so we don't know who purchased something, etc.

Brad

carousel

12/18/10 @ 1:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In the "near" future, no. Perhaps further down the road.

Wish you wouldn't even go there. I'm so sick of the pathetic arguement that freeloading is somehow acceptable because of the "bazillion contests (where) those with lighter wallets had zero chance of winning". Doing this will just play to it.

Nonetheless, thanks; it was definitely time for new prezzies.
Keeping it anonymous (except between purchaser and performer) is the way to go.
BeteNoir
Created by: betenoir

12/19/10 @ 4:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LMAO @ Canadian customers ... *pauses over the 'report abuse' button*

uhhhh nope don't wanna go there

12/19/10 @ 10:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LMAO @ Canadian customers ... *pauses over the 'report abuse' button*

uhhhh nope don't wanna go there

Yeah by the time I saw the typo it was too late to edit the post.

The good news is that I think we might be able to open this up to performers in more locales soon, will keep everyone posted.

Brad

tatoom
Created by: tatoom

12/19/10 @ 11:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I live in the UK and initially I was unable to order; kept getting error message "unable to ship order". I spoke to Customer Services and they emailed tech staff. I tried a few hours later and was able to order items from model's wishlist successfully. That was yesterday.
Today I tried to track order via link included in order confirmation email but was unable to track order because there is no zip code for the shipping address. I have the invoice number but you need both invoice number and shipping address zip code to be able to check progress of order. I have contacted Customer Services but they couldn't help. I have sent message to supplier asking for assistance.
There was also an item on model's wishlist which I wanted to order but supplier message said "out of stock".
The worse thing is that I have ordered and paid for items off model's wishlist and I have no idea when they will be delivered, if at all. What a bummer, grrrr.
Looks like new venture has teething problems!!!
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

12/19/10 @ 9:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad

chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

12/19/10 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Freudian slip? :winkwink

12/19/10 @ 10:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I live in the UK and initially I was unable to order; kept getting error message "unable to ship order". I spoke to Customer Services and they emailed tech staff.

Make sure you're contacting the support department on webcamgiftshop.com as they are *completely* different. Our support department has no knowledge of the store ordering system and can't help with inquiries.

I tried a few hours later and was able to order items from model's wishlist successfully. That was yesterday.

If the performer you are purchasing for has not properly configured their address you will get an error when trying to checkout. That's my best guess as to what happened here.

Today I tried to track order via link included in order confirmation email but was unable to track order because there is no zip code for the shipping address. I have the invoice number but you need both invoice number and shipping address zip code to be able to check progress of order. I have contacted Customer Services but they couldn't help. I have sent message to supplier asking for assistance.

The only status you can get is if it shipping and if it was delivered. If you setup an account during checkout you should be able to get that information. For obvious reasons we purposefully kept the tracking part vague as that would be a privacy concern for performers.

There was also an item on model's wishlist which I wanted to order but supplier message said "out of stock".

Not uncommon for a store selling physical items. Sometimes things go out of stock.

The worse thing is that I have ordered and paid for items off model's wishlist and I have no idea when they will be delivered, if at all. What a bummer, grrrr.

Just tell the performer what you ordered. They should be able to track it and let you know when it arrives.

Brad

Crooks
Created by: Crooks

12/20/10 @ 1:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:party :party :guitar yes, performers can track items. we get an email that gives our tracking info, and that "someone" sent a gift, it is anonymous, so make sure you put a note saying who you are if you dont want it to be a mystery gift :winkwink the person you sent it to will be able to let you know if and what was sent to them! hope that helps! :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :twocents happy holidays! :party
Angel Amiable & Damien Nafario
Created by: Angel Amiable & Damien Nafario

12/20/10 @ 3:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I live in the UK and initially I was unable to order; kept getting error message "unable to ship order". I spoke to Customer Services and they emailed tech staff. I tried a few hours later and was able to order items from model's wishlist successfully. That was yesterday.
Looks like new venture has teething problems!!!

I would just go ask the model if they received their wishlist gift!

Created by: rheza111

12/20/10 @ 5:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

contacted their CS about the inability to track shipment and within a day they gave me the tracking number and told to go to usps.com website

Canadians!!!!???!! My concern is the Belgians...who is going to worry about them? Sure they have great waffles but I hear they can go new-clear
Brian Big
Created by: Brian Big

12/21/10 @ 5:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, I'm trying to add to my wishlist and every item that I click on for "add to wishlist" there is an error message and it isn't put into my wishlist. Is there something wrong on my side or is there a tech problem?
tatoom
Created by: tatoom

12/21/10 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Make sure you're contacting the support department on webcamgiftshop.com as they are *completely* different. Our support department has no knowledge of the store ordering system and can't help with inquiries.

I tried a few hours later and was able to order items from model's wishlist successfully. That was yesterday.

If the performer you are purchasing for has not properly configured their address you will get an error when trying to checkout. That's my best guess as to what happened here.

The only status you can get is if it shipping and if it was delivered. If you setup an account during checkout you should be able to get that information. For obvious reasons we purposefully kept the tracking part vague as that would be a privacy concern for performers.

Not uncommon for a store selling physical items. Sometimes things go out of stock.

Just tell the performer what you ordered. They should be able to track it and let you know when it arrives.

Brad

Webcamgiftshop.com support dept have since emailed me back about my tracking of order request. They said that I will be informed of the tracking number when the purchased items have been shipped off but couldn't tell me when the items would be shipped, which has not happened yet.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails