User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

American Girls & American Guys Category Update
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: American Girls & American Guys Category Update
Created by: vs_jamie

4/6/15 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi everyone! Thanks to feedback we received from our 2014 Customer Survey, we felt the need to ensure that the American category should only be used by models who qualify for the category instead of a category that a model from any part of the world could choose to put themselves in regardless if accurate or not.

Starting last week, we removed the American category from models we identified as not being accurately categorized, and limited non-US models from being able to select American Girls or American Guys category.

Hopefully this update helps resolve some of the frustrations we heard expressed over the suitability of the models in the American category.
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

4/6/15 @ 4:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi everyone! Thanks to feedback we received from our 2014 Customer Survey, we felt the need to ensure that the American category should only be used by models who qualify for the category instead of a category that a model from any part of the world could choose to put themselves in regardless if accurate or not.

Starting last week, we removed the American category from models we identified as not being accurately categorized, and limited non-US models from being able to select American Girls or American Guys category.

Hopefully this update helps resolve some of the frustrations we heard expressed over the suitability of the models in the American category.

Nice update thank you. I look at bio pages prior to visiting and see the same thing happening there which is confusing. Is there a way to have it set to their location or let them set it to n/a if they don't want to share?
Created by: ourjeffie

4/6/15 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there a way to have it set to their location or let them set it to n/a if they don't want to share?

I think you will find that VS will never disclose the true location of a model. I suspect that the default location is n/a but a model (or a studio administrator) can set it to whatever they like, real or otherwise
JJinUK
Created by: jjinuk

4/7/15 @ 12:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think you will find that VS will never disclose the true location of a model. I suspect that the default location is n/a but a model (or a studio administrator) can set it to whatever they like, real or otherwise

Which is exactly why it could set for "location" or "n/a". If they cannot be in the American Guys category they shouldn't be able to say they are from Los Angeles either when they are in say the Czech Republic. Same problem different location on the site is all.

4/7/15 @ 8:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is correct - it starts out blank and then models can choose to put whatever they want in it. We allow them for privacy reasons to have control over where they say they're from, which is why some are Fantasyland etc.

Created by: ourjeffie

4/8/15 @ 12:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

which is exactly why it could set for "location" or "n/a". If they cannot be in the American Guys category they shouldn't be able to say they are from Los Angeles either when they are in say the Czech Republic. Same problem different location on the site is all.

But is it a problem? Do many non-American models list their location as an American state or city? If VS wants to continue to allow models to have control over where they say they're from it would be virtually impossible to filter out every USA state and city with all possible spelling variants
Herodoto
Created by: herodoto

4/8/15 @ 3:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. ALL WILL BE AMERICAN CITIZENS . LOL. PROBABLY MY NEIGHBOR. :drinkup
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

4/8/15 @ 10:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Many models that I have visited have told me that they do not give out their true location on the site because they are afraid that hackers will be able to locate them and potentially harm them.
Ironclad
Created by: ironclad

4/8/15 @ 1:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just let them say USA or Europe or Colombia and not city or leave NA. If they say NYC and are in Europe whats different than being in American category? Nothing.
Leuko
Created by: leuko

4/10/15 @ 6:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What actually is AMERICAN CATEGORY? Explain. I'm confused. :thumbsup
xpertsucker
Created by: xpertsucker

4/29/15 @ 4:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The model John Blastar is still showing up in the American Guys category even though he is not an American.
threebob
Created by: threebob

5/5/15 @ 8:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alejandro Suave is American?
threebob
Created by: threebob

5/7/15 @ 7:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Changed now. Thanks to whomever.

Created by: dan_in_florida

5/7/15 @ 2:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

He might well be SOUTH American, so technically, that COULD still be kinda correct :winkwink
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/2/15 @ 8:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The model John Blastar is still showing up in the American Guys category even though he is not an American.

My understanding is that John Blastar is in Latvia, and his profile still shows "American Guys". Why hasn't his profile been adjusted? Even to the point that a recent tweet indicated he was still in the "American Guys" category?

7/2/15 @ 10:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My understanding is that John Blastar is in Latvia, and his profile still shows "American Guys". Why hasn't his profile been adjusted? Even to the point that a recent tweet indicated he was still in the "American Guys" category?

He was switched out but got switched back in - we just made another change so that opting back in isn't possible. Thanks for the heads up.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails