User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Private Room Flash Interface Support Will Be Removed 09/02/14
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Private Room Flash Interface Support Will Be Removed 09/02/14
Created by: vs_doug

8/29/14 @ 7:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On Tuesday morning, September 2nd, VS Media will officially stop supporting the flash version of the private interface.

Weve done this before, so Im hoping that this announcement doesnt come as too much of a shock to you. As Im sure you remember, we began removing support for the old flash interfaces in July, starting with the open interface. The point of this overall transition was to move forward and embrace the newer technology that our HTML5 interfaces are based on and so far, its allowed us to make some nice moves forward.

Since then, weve made many updates and improvements to our live chat interfaces as well as to other areas of our site. Much of this change was driven by our own members voicing their opinions and reporting problems. Through your detailed reports, our HTML5 interfaces have transformed into very effective extensions of the original flash interfaces.

Overall, this transition was a very positive experience that resulted in some very positive change and our interfaces are much more stable and user friendly as a result. With this final transition away from fully flash interfaces, I am hoping that you voice your opinions and problems with the same passion that you did last time.

We want to make this transition as convenient for you all as possible, so I encourage you to use this thread as a means to express your concerns, your problems and your ideas. If you have a problem that requires more immediate support, please call customer service. They will be able to help you work through your issue and also escalate if necessary.

http://www.flirt4free.com/support.php
Created by: bolloxdangle

8/30/14 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Doug.
With the new changes that are taking place on the site, would the site now work on my Xbox One?
The last I looked, most of the sites pages worked except the models rooms and the daily vods. It would be a nice touch if I could see my favourite models in their rooms and pvt on my television instead of the pokey little lap-top I currently have to use.
If I remember correctly, it was the flash player that prevented me from doing this before.
Also the Xbox One has a better camera than my laptop, it would be great if I could use that also
SissyWearsLingerie
Created by: sissywearslingerie

8/31/14 @ 3:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

does this mean we cant use privates on phones or tablets?
Created by: damian82

9/1/14 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On Tuesday morning, September 2nd, VS Media will officially stop supporting the flash version of the private interface.

Weve done this before, so Im hoping that this announcement doesnt come as too much of a shock to you. As Im sure you remember, we began removing support for the old flash interfaces in July, starting with the open interface. The point of this overall transition was to move forward and embrace the newer technology that our HTML5 interfaces are based on and so far, its allowed us to make some nice moves forward.

Since then, weve made many updates and improvements to our live chat interfaces as well as to other areas of our site. Much of this change was driven by our own members voicing their opinions and reporting problems. Through your detailed reports, our HTML5 interfaces have transformed into very effective extensions of the original flash interfaces.

Overall, this transition was a very positive experience that resulted in some very positive change and our interfaces are much more stable and user friendly as a result. With this final transition away from fully flash interfaces, I am hoping that you voice your opinions and problems with the same passion that you did last time.

We want to make this transition as convenient for you all as possible, so I encourage you to use this thread as a means to express your concerns, your problems and your ideas. If you have a problem that requires more immediate support, please call customer service. They will be able to help you work through your issue and also escalate if necessary.

http://www.flirt4free.com/support.php

:angel

9/2/14 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@BolloxDangle Since most of the interface is HTML/CSS based, you should be able to use it on your XBox One. A good way that you could test it out would be to try it in open first. The open and private interfaces are based on the same core libraries.

Though we happen to have an XBox One in our office, so I'll also give it a test and let you know.

@SissyWearsLingerie, Tablets and phones will still use the mobile interface so not much will change today in that regard. This change will affect the desktop interface.

Though for some devices the mobile interface isn't supported due to the type of video served up, so those users won't be able to use the old interface. As we go along though, we will continue to expand on support for the various configurations of Android and Windows devices.
Created by: ronnie-uk

9/3/14 @ 1:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I encourage you to use this thread as a means to express your concerns, your problems and your ideas

I have one suggestion to make, with apologies if it is already in place:

When I last used the new interface for a private show (*) it was not possible to change the text justification and bubbles (as you can in open chat). I hope that the settings will automatically be the same as in open chat and that they will be remembered even when the cache is cleared.

(*) I haven't done any private shows for a few weeks now, since the old interface was removed. I have been waiting for VS to fix the emoticons menu. VS agreed a few weeks ago that the design of that menu was wrong and was spoiling the F4F experience. Easy, effective communication in a 1-to-1 private show is very important

9/3/14 @ 6:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@Ronnie, thank you for bringing these up again. The private interface should support the same settings for text justification as it does in open. I'll set up a task and put in the text justification settings into this interface as well.

In terms of emoticons, I originally set up a checklist item to do this and then got swamped with a bunch of other stuff. I'll set up some time for this and see how it turns out.

9/3/14 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@BolloxDangle I gave the XBox One a quick test and the rooms partially load but chat and video end up failing.

Everything else interface-wise is worked really well, including how it handled the dimensions of the screen and how you could use the joystick to resize the video with the video size dragger.

I'm going to try and see if I can carve out some time this week troubleshoot this. I have a suspicion that flash player version that the XBox One uses isn't supported by the interface and the few flash components that we still use are failing. I may be able to find a quick fix for this that could change all of this.

9/3/14 @ 7:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@BolloxDangle Well, looking into this further, the problem is indeed flash support, but it's because XBox One doesn't support flash. In this case, they're taking forward thinking to the next level and not even supporting flash, which is still used by a large chunk of the internet.

Within our live chat interfaces, all clients that don't support HLS video get the flash video player. Since this device doesn't support flash, this is why it's failing on the XBox One. We are constantly working on expanding our support for different video formats so we will eventually be able to support this device. For now though, we're out of luck.
Created by: ronnie-uk

9/13/14 @ 10:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@Ronnie, thank you for bringing these up again. The private interface should support the same settings for text justification as it does in open. I'll set up a task and put in the text justification settings into this interface as well.

In terms of emoticons, I originally set up a checklist item to do this and then got swamped with a bunch of other stuff. I'll set up some time for this and see how it turns out.

Doug - I forgot to thank you for your quick reply :thumbsup

I know you have been very busy. Redesigning the user interface has been a major task, and you have not only done that but you have managed to respond to all our comments as well. Although I am not a fan of the new interface, I recognise the hard work you have put into this over the last few months.

In the new interface the emoticons menu (which sounds trivial, but is important) has been wrong for six months now. It could quickly be put right by reversing the order. Could you please fix it soon. Please :helpme
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails