User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
Bevis
Created by: bevis

3/13/12 @ 12:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The only people who come to this site have no life, otherwise they would be out with their significant other. :( Doesn't the bigger your Post Count prove your worth in Life? :orglaugh
PJ_456
Created by: pj_456

3/13/12 @ 6:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The only people who come to this site have no life, otherwise they would be out with their significant other. :( Doesn't the bigger your Post Count prove your worth in Life? :orglaugh

Looks like you have no life too :orglaugh
Shalako32
Created by: shalako32

3/16/12 @ 1:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just going to add my humble opinion. I've been to several rooms and it seems to me that the most frequent abusers of the whsipering system IS the VIP's who prefer to make the whole chat a whisper unless they accidently forget to use the backslash. Whispering has its place when used in moderation. I would like to see a program to limit the whispering if it is repeated over and over much like the way repeated spam or repeated characters used to be monitored. Get a warning for a certain amount of consecutive whispers before being penalized with a momentary chat ban. Whether you are gold, white or grey, you abuse it, you lose it. I don't know how practical that would be from a technical standpoint but it is just a thought. For the record, I am a VIP and do use the whisper function occasionally but feel it is rude to do so constantly and monopolize a room by doing so.
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

3/16/12 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just going to add my humble opinion. I've been to several rooms and it seems to me that the most frequent abusers of the whsipering system IS the VIP's who prefer to make the whole chat a whisper unless they accidently forget to use the backslash. Whispering has its place when used in moderation. I would like to see a program to limit the whispering if it is repeated over and over much like the way repeated spam or repeated characters used to be monitored. Get a warning for a certain amount of consecutive whispers before being penalized with a momentary chat ban. Whether you are gold, white or grey, you abuse it, you lose it. I don't know how practical that would be from a technical standpoint but it is just a thought. For the record, I am a VIP and do use the whisper function occasionally but feel it is rude to do so constantly and monopolize a room by doing so.

HEAR,HEAR

Well said, Shalako32 :thumbsup
Candy-Man
Created by: candy-man

3/16/12 @ 10:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Regardless of how anyone feels about the whisper,,these models run their rooms if they don't want a whisper they will tell you,if you don't like a room that a model lets someone whisper find another room
spar
Created by: spar

3/16/12 @ 8:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm happy when a lot of whispering is going on. It means communication is happening and many things are best kept discreet. The more it happens, the more you will end up in private.
Created by: edgarph

3/18/12 @ 5:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I for one don't understand the concept of whispering. Why do you need to whisper to a model before you take her private? Just take her private and tell her what you want to there. Why natter about it beforehand?
PeteK
Created by: petek

3/19/12 @ 6:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Regardless of how anyone feels about the whisper,,these models run their rooms if they don't want a whisper they will tell you,if you don't like a room that a model lets someone whisper find another room

HEAR HEAR -- If a model wishes to concentrate all their time on one whispering client so be it. It is their room, their own destiny. Move on or accept it.

:smoking
Zachariah777
Created by: zachariah777

3/20/12 @ 9:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HEAR HEAR -- If a model wishes to concentrate all their time on one whispering client so be it. It is their room, their own destiny. Move on or accept it.

What if everyone gets whispers back & the models get the control as to whispers are allowed in their room at all, or if only VIPs can whisper in their room, give the model the option/control...

Z
spar

3/20/12 @ 9:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What if everyone gets whispers back & the models get the control as to whispers are allowed in their room at all, or if only VIPs can whisper in their room, give the model the option/control...

Z

All they have to do is deliver what they advertise or make clear what VIP means and what can be expected. They will retain and perhaps grow their VIP base, or in these tough economic times; not loose too much. Maybe they will lay of us poor laypersons and give us equal chance to go pvt instead of restricting us the tools we can use to go pvt. Whispering had helped me tremendously.
Now I don't have that. I'm already saving alot. Thanks VS.
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

3/21/12 @ 2:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd just like to say that even though I can whisper now, I haven't forgotten the plight of my poor put upon brothers and sisters. These uncorruptibles. Who will not pay to regain what was taken. Who have suffered long in silence until the time of reckoning has dawned one cold morn and who now have to face their twilight in the raucaus ribald neon glazed world of sensationalist chat.

Oh I have a band upon my arm, tears in my eyes, and a keen in my heart as I contemplate their sad sad existences. No contingencies to rescue them from the klaxons of the unwashed, no exit from this vale of inequitous drivel from the faceless, uncaring masses. It cuts at the heart. It makes the spirit lame. Everywhere we look we see men caught in chains...

dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

3/21/12 @ 2:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd just like to say that even though I can whisper now, I haven't forgotten the plight of my poor put upon brothers and sisters. These uncorruptibles. Who will not pay to regain what was taken. Who have suffered long in silence until the time of reckoning has dawned one cold morn and who now have to face their twilight in the raucaus ribald neon glazed world of sensationalist chat.

Oh I have a band upon my arm, tears in my eyes, and a keen in my heart as I contemplate their sad sad existences. No contingencies to rescue them from the klaxons of the unwashed, no exit from this vale of inequitous drivel from the faceless, uncaring masses. It cuts at the heart. It makes the spirit lame. Everywhere we look we see men caught in chains...

Rollerr
Created by: rollerr

3/21/12 @ 2:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:drinkup :orglaugh :orglaugh :drinkup :orglaugh

Almost a month with the new changes, and Flirt is still in business.
PeteK
Created by: petek

3/23/12 @ 6:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Z

Zac they have control. They can ignore the whispers, not reply or even ask them not to whisper. I doubt that they are flooded with whispers but if one particular person is annoying them and does not stop after being asked they can ban them if they wish.

Whispering is a perk of the VIP membership and there is no need to get at VIP's about abusing the whispers. Many non VIP's and grey, in one way or another abuse the chat and similarily the model can control that.

tr1ss
Created by: tr1ss

5/7/12 @ 10:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This whisper thing is horrible, and has always been horrible. You go through rooms and see a model sitting there apparently speaking to herself. Since there are 2-3 "regulars" who are too comfortable to bother talking in public. And model has to answer in public chat.

Those one-sided "conversations" ruins the room completely. I mean, sure, it must be cool to have a job where you sit around on a bed all day chatting to internet friends. But I seriously think the walls of model generated text kills their rooms.

Of course, it's up to those regulars to break their normal pattern of whispering their models with "personal" stuff instead of saying it in private or public. Doesn't seem like the model can do much other than reply or tell them to stop whispering. Which noone does anyway.
spar

5/7/12 @ 8:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This whisper thing is horrible, and has always been horrible. You go through rooms and see a model sitting there apparently speaking to herself. Since there are 2-3 "regulars" who are too comfortable to bother talking in public. And model has to answer in public chat.

Those one-sided "conversations" ruins the room completely. I mean, sure, it must be cool to have a job where you sit around on a bed all day chatting to internet friends. But I seriously think the walls of model generated text kills their rooms.

Of course, it's up to those regulars to break their normal pattern of whispering their models with "personal" stuff instead of saying it in private or public. Doesn't seem like the model can do much other than reply or tell them to stop whispering. Which noone does anyway.

A long standing complaint by many. I can see how fustrating it may be, however, I used to really enjoy whispering. I could set up a private session with discreetness. When I sense a volley of whisperings, I quietly cheer on the fact that communication is happening, and a potential for activity may be happening.
I do not want to know the details of what is being discussed, I respect the member's privacy.
Whisper On!
Whispers for all, the members, the models, the evil studios, the elusive admin.
The more we can engage to discuss things away from prying eyes, the more we can and will engage in privates.
Unfortunatly we all have to fight through noise of what seems like apathy in some rooms.
It isn't easy here anymore.
I am begining to think that the site does not want us to go private. That is what it seems like.
The fact that models can't whisper back is what sours it.
chrisbill
Created by: chrisbill

5/8/12 @ 2:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A long standing complaint by many. I can see how fustrating it may be, however, I used to really enjoy whispering. I could set up a private session with discreetness. When I sense a volley of whisperings, I quietly cheer on the fact that communication is happening, and a potential for activity may be happening.I do not want to know the details of what is being discussed, I respect the member's privacy.Whisper On!Whispers for all, the members, the models, the evil studios, the elusive admin.The more we can engage to discuss things away from prying eyes, the more we can and will engage in privates.Unfortunatly we all have to fight through noise of what seems like apathy in some rooms.It isn't easy here anymore.I am begining to think that the site does not want us to go private. That is what it seems like.The fact that models can't whisper back is what sours it.

A long standing complaint by many. I can see how fustrating it may be, however, I used to really enjoy whispering. I could set up a private session with discreetness. When I sense a volley of whisperings, I quietly cheer on the fact that communication is happening, and a potential for activity may be happening.
I do not want to know the details of what is being discussed, I respect the member's privacy.
Whisper On!
Whispers for all, the members, the models, the evil studios, the elusive admin.
The more we can engage to discuss things away from prying eyes, the more we can and will engage in privates.
Unfortunatly we all have to fight through noise of what seems like apathy in some rooms.
It isn't easy here anymore.
I am begining to think that the site does not want us to go private. That is what it seems like.
The fact that models can't whisper back is what sours it.

chrisbill
Created by: chrisbill

5/8/12 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First a question: I have seen the whisper at work I am VIP, I use gold lettering and when I try and use:

/modelname message

all I get is the whole lot appearing as is on the text. What am I doing wrong?

Secondly, there are times when whisper is very useful. I was with a model a couple of nights ago who was being asked to engage in something seriously illegal (I wont go into details, but it is already reported) . To engage the model i had to use an alternative method to talk privetly to him - to be able to use whisper under these circumstances would be very useful

Created by: .jeffie.

5/8/12 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The message appears on your screen as

membername (Whisper): message

but only you and the model see it

:thumbsup
Created by: phil_usa

5/8/12 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Interesting, I didn't know that because I have never whispered. :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails