User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Launching Now: Show Offers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Launching Now: Show Offers
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

7/24/13 @ 4:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Room Roxy Jean has this feature enabled right now. Have fun :thumbsup .

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/roxy_jean/

Okay guys lets give this a real world test and lets try have fun with it. Room above enabled if you want to play with the new feature and see how it works.
Created by: mikeshot1

7/24/13 @ 4:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How is behavior like this different from what performers encounter on any other day?

"c'mon bb show me your tits and i'll go prv, i promise"
"i'll pledge toward your group chat bb, just show me what i'm getting first"
"i love your party chats bb, i wish i had some credits i totally would tip"

Performer's have lots of tools at their disposal to deal with beggars.

Scott I thought you said pre-set terms? I am just negotiating as per your suggestion, pre set conditions, making you a genuine offer does not make me a beggar - So you are back to your "spin" which is as derogatory as your idea - Pull out the archives do some research before trying to hang that simile on me. Oh I forgot "you have the title of customer service" Doing a great job there Scott. :bowdown
Created by: forgottenclone

7/24/13 @ 5:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just came back from Roxy Jean's room to take a sneak peek at the new "Make an Offer" option (still sweating profusely and covered in hives from being on the G-side), but THANK YOU Roxy and Purgatory for allowing me to take a first hand look-see.

So...my consensus hasn't changed. I found the whole idea of haggling repugnant. Starting at 10cpm!!!!(OFMG Seriously, Was that a joke???) I became physically disgusted at the thought.

I see no good coming from this, especially in my case, so I won't be partaking of this option for my "chitchat" shows or any other. It reeks of backroom sleaze to me. Furthermore, I won't be visiting rooms that the model using and /or is being distracted by bargaining in open chat.

I cringe to think of my fav performers swallowing their pride and having to play pick and choose between their most loyal Fans versus the unwashed masses of beggars. The power of being a long time fan suddenly stank a little of elitism. Even @ 10cpm, I highly doubt (although I hope I'd be wrong) that I'd be turned down by my favs and that makes both my conscience and my wallet throb at the same time. As tempting as it would be, I choose not to be THAT GUY.

Well, Scott, All that's left to say is that I predict if members insist (aka beg) for a Blue Light Special show, that is exactly what they will get. Just a guess, but I can hardly believe the model will be as exuberantly excited or enthusiastic to be performing a cheap-ass show as they would a show at regular price.

I also expect VS will be receiving at least a few complaints from members when their bargain basement "offer" shows are basically half-assed snooze-fests given by the more unscrupulous, greedy scammer/studio models that haunt Flirt's payroll.

I prefer quality over quantity. Good luck with this VS.
mindful
Created by: mindful

7/24/13 @ 5:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I may have missed the answer along the way but how is accidentally dropping out of a show handled? For example if show ends because of connection drop out. I can only see this being handled as the member ending the show and all the promised credits will have been spent. Similarly, what will happen if model drops out of show due to bad connection? Will this be treated as model terminating show and member only being charged for time in show.
Created by: vs_scottl

7/24/13 @ 5:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Scott I thought you said pre-set terms?

I'm honestly not sure what this is supposed to mean. Please clarify.

I am just negotiating as per your suggestion, pre set conditions, making you a genuine offer does not make me a beggar - So you are back to your "spin" which is as derogatory as your idea - Pull out the archives do some research before trying to hang that simile on me.

You were trying to illustrate your concern that people will beg for lower show rates through an example. My response was that *some* people will beg no matter what the situation is. I stand behind that statement.

Also, I'm not currently accepting offers.

So you are back to your "spin" which is as derogatory as your idea

I have made no derogatory statements thus far in this thread. Show offers is a way for performers to have some kind of guarantee when a show starts, if they choose to use it. There's nothing derogatory about it.

Pull out the archives do some research before trying to hang that simile on me.

Again, I'm not sure what this means.

Oh I forgot "you have the title of customer service" Doing a great job there Scott. :bowdown

I actually *don't* have the title of customer service, which I alluded to earlier in the thread.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind of whether or not they like the idea of show offers. I'm in here trying to address concerns.

7/24/13 @ 5:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Starting at 10cpm!!!!

It also goes as high as 200cpm.

I cringe to think of my fav performers swallowing their pride and having to play pick and choose between their most loyal Fans versus the unwashed masses of beggars.

I don't understand what choice needs to be made. If you or anyone else wants to take a performer into a paid show at his standard rate there's nothing stopping you. Regular private shows are still an option while a performer is accepting offers. It's not a one-or-the-other situation.

I choose not to be THAT GUY.

I find this a perfectly valid point of view. Like i said just above, you can still take your favorites into private shows at the normal rate as often as you see fit.
Purgatory

7/24/13 @ 5:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Guys give vs_scottl a break.

Go play with the feature in the rooms it's enabled.

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/roxy_jean/

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/lorienne/

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/naughty_amira/

Let me break it down quickly.

1- models can choose if they want to take the reduced rate show for a certain amount of minutes or basically counter it and say hey I would rather take x amount for y amount of minutes, it's up to the customer then to accept or not.

2- Customers can offer up to 200CPM too and make the performers room a higher rate than they have set, maximum any single performer room can be set by performers is 120CPM, so look at it as a way for models to make more money at the higher rates too. Some models don't even have the options to go to above 60CPM because they are new and have to earn a certain amount of credits to get the other options, this offer option opens the other higher rates to them instantly.

3- This feature can be enabled and disabled on the fly by models, so they can use it when slow to attract customers or use it when a customer wants to spend more than their current room rate.

4- Think of this feature as a better option for some models than party or group chat, because this way they can take the credits off the single customer instead of this customer tipping all these credits in party chat and allowing others to get a free show or pledging them all in the group show and then giving the rest of the customers a cheap show because they only pledge the min pledge.

Let's be honest it has it's advantages and disadvantages like party chat & group chat does, but you know what I have seen the wise models use both features to their advantage when used right, I also see this feature being used right by the good models and to their advantage.

Let's all give it a try, I know we all hate change but want my opinion on it ? I think can be a good feature and nice new feature for performers and customers once everyone settles to using it right, like with party chat and group chat. Honestly I hate party chat now because I see so many models working many sites just abusing it now to not get in trouble for doing shows in open room and they use it to stop getting violations and the customers on flirt4free just get a free show by these models and never tip and sit there and watch. The offer feature hopefully will stop some of this too.

Regards

Nabil

7/24/13 @ 6:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I may have missed the answer along the way but how is accidentally dropping out of a show handled? For example if show ends because of connection drop out. I can only see this being handled as the member ending the show and all the promised credits will have been spent. Similarly, what will happen if model drops out of show due to bad connection? Will this be treated as model terminating show and member only being charged for time in show.

If the performer drops out of the show you are only charged for the time actually spent in the show at the offered rate.

If your connection drops, you can contact customer service and request that they look into refunding some of your credits because you will be charged the full offered amount.

7/24/13 @ 6:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OOOOOoooooh, I just had a GREAT idea. Here's a really really fabulous suggestion for VS, Scott.

Why don't you list which models have the OFFER option turned on in the category list or even better, highlight those "advantageous" performers in the special shows? (that will save me a LOT of trouble).
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/24/13 @ 7:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@vs_scottl,

Though I understand the intent behind the show offers, I can also understand Forgottenclone's comment about starting the negotiating at 10cpm. Given that the lowest a regular private show can be offered at is 40cpm at this time, perhaps that should be the bottom cap? 10cpm, as I understand it, is even lower than the current lowest for multi-user chat. That might alleviate some concerns.

And with regards to some of your earlier posts, I have been fortunate enough to have performers go private with me for lower-than-usual rates because we just chat, and to a certain extent, I have always sort of negotiated for short private shows, usually asking for a few minutes just to chat. The Show Offers sort of formalizes the whole process, and as you say, the performers don't have to activate the option if they don't want to--they can carry on as usual. And as Purgatory mentioned, it may be used effectively during slow times in their rooms. And as Forgottenclone also mentioned, perhaps another label like Premiere, Group Chat, etc., to indicate which rooms have the option enabled will help members decide whom to visit, giving a better chance to new performers to establish or performers returning after an absence to reestablish their fan-bases.

I am glad the set time limit guarantees that the performers get the full amounts agreed upon even if the members leave early. I have been in rooms when a member asks for a lot of things in private, goes into private with the performer, then drops out just a short while later, the performer having gone through a lot of trouble to prepare only to have the private show end abruptly and not because of technical difficulties.

And I think you're doing a good job fielding questions and concerns, by the way. Keep up the good work!
Purgatory

7/24/13 @ 7:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

vs_scottl you need to tweak the pop up box for the models end, models are clicking enter to type to customers in the chat and the enter key is also accepting offers models didn't realise that popped up.

You need to do an are you sure you want to accept the offer after enter is hit "Click (Y)es or (N)o" twice one model has made that mistake tonight and now she has disabled it for that reason. It is popping up and as the models are typing in the chat to other users it is accepting bids they basically didn't even get to see because you have it set to accept bids with the enter key as the default highlighted box is accept out of the 3 boxes, maybe an idea not to highlight the boxes so enter does not do anything and they have to click with the mouse to the box they want.
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

7/24/13 @ 7:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

2- Customers can offer up to 200CPM too and make the performers room a higher rate than they have set, maximum any single performer room can be set by performers is 120CPM, so look at it as a way for models to make more money at the higher rates too. Some models don't even have the options to go to above 60CPM because they are new and have to earn a certain amount of credits to get the other options, this offer option opens the other higher rates to them instantly.

I think you are mistaken about 120 cpm being the top.... I have seen models logged in at 150 cpm and 200 cpm.

As for the other end of the spectrum I have seen models logged in at 15 cpm private shows.

The show rates page omits privates less than 40 cpm and greater than 120 cpm for some reason.

7/24/13 @ 8:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Head's up everyone'

Overheard in a male model's room just now:

"Yes, I can either mark the OFFER option on PRIVATE or change it to PUBLIC so evvvvvveryone can see the offers and BID on me like an auction. hahahaha."

Moral of story? Don't automatically expect or assume that the performer will be keeping your "offer" out of open chat. Nuff said.

7/24/13 @ 8:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Head's up everyone'
Overheard in a male model's room just now:

"Yes, I can either mark the OFFER option on PRIVATE or change it to PUBLIC so evvvvvveryone can see the offers and BID on me like an auction. hahahaha."

Moral of story? Don't automatically expect or assume that the performer will be keeping your "offer" out of open chat. Nuff said.

With the 'verbose' offers enabled, there is no username, credit or duration information displayed. The messages only say something to the effect of:

"Someone has submitted a an offer"
"The performer has countered an offer"
etc.
zyxwv098

7/25/13 @ 7:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After the agreed upon length of the show you can continue to take part at the negotiated rate for as long as your wallet balance allows or the performer chooses to end the show.

Please clarify...this only applies to the credits we start off with at the beginning of the show, right? So, for example, if the show were for 10 minutes at 40cpm, and I had exactly 400 credits in my wallet, I would not be able to add credits from my bank during the show...it would still terminate at the 10 minute mark.

Created by: mikeshot1

7/25/13 @ 10:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OOOOOoooooh, I just had a GREAT idea. Here's a really really fabulous suggestion for VS, Scott.

Why don't you list which models have the OFFER option turned on in the category list or even better, highlight those "advantageous" performers in the special shows? (that will save me a LOT of trouble).

The list was posted Clone, I thought likewise very useful, but it was "removed" in both male and female performers threads. And a certain amount of editing followed. But as we have been requested to give Scott a break I will say no more - second leg following first - have fun!
:thumbsup
Created by: alberich

7/25/13 @ 6:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For me it is not a new feature - it is a horrible idea.
Soon VS will found new affiliates named DickerForFree or BewbiesOnBargain.
Models usually have te opportunity o set their price ( I know some some studios do block that ).
Why to open doors for "legalized and recommended beggin" ? What is target of that option ?
If I'd want to have a bazar I would call Aladin and fly on his carpet to some of those oriental markets - or I would ask Farmer Joe if he could take me with him to next caddle auction.
It is flirt for free - group and party made that name already forgotten - and the new "Show Offer" more and more direct it in direction bagfourfree (Ican't help me - if I read Show Offer it sounds same like Shooooow boobs or show pussy)

Maximizing profit can be only reason for that - but maximizing profit only on cost of performers can't be the way. So ther should be times where farts should be send out on fresh air - and not build a new concept. You can color farts pink - you can color them yellow - they still will stink
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

7/25/13 @ 10:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After the agreed upon length of the show you can continue to take part at the negotiated rate for as long as your wallet balance allows or the performer chooses to end the show.

I just did an offer show and this did not work for me. I was assuming that when the show time countdown hit 0 it would switch to what I had in my wallet. Instead, the pvt ended. I was able to immediately start a new pvt without adding credits, but it was not seamless as expected, and the model had to go back to free chat so I could restart the private. Had the timing been a few minutes off we both would have been really unhappy. VOD did work as expected.
zyxwv098

7/25/13 @ 10:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just did an offer show and this did not work for me. I was assuming that when the show time countdown hit 0 it would switch to what I had in my wallet. Instead, the pvt ended. I was able to immediately start a new pvt without adding credits, but it was not seamless as expected, and the model had to go back to free chat so I could restart the private. Had the timing been a few minutes off we both would have been really unhappy. VOD did work as expected.

I had a similar experience. I had set the offer to cover only what was in my wallet at the time and was unable to add credits from my bank later to extend the private. Unfortunately, I still don't have the VOD.
carousel
Created by: carousel

7/26/13 @ 5:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Okay guys lets give this a real world test and lets try have fun with it...

They should rename this 'The Whiners Forum'
Seriously people, quit complaining about everything new that comes out.
Get over it.

@vs_scottl :thumbsup

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails