User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Group Chat Relaunched
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Group Chat Relaunched
Created by: ophelias_rue

8/21/11 @ 7:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If the VOD is made available , I think it should be a paid VOD ... and not free for VIP , cos it would be possible to tip just 50 credits to get acess to a group chat and then end up with free vod material for the duration of VIP membership.

I do not think that would benifit the models , I think there are too many members that think a 25 or 50 credit tip entitle them to unlimited access to a model for hours on end.

just my :twocents

Regards
Bally

BAH! no VoDs at all is a much better solution. *does not like VoD concept at all*

Created by: ourjeffie

8/21/11 @ 8:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

BAH! no VoDs at all is a much better solution. *does not like VoD concept at all*

VOD is not exactly a "concept", it became reality more than 3 years ago, and millions of VODs are now available for viewing :)

:thumbsup
Created by: ronnie-uk

8/22/11 @ 12:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New feedback point:

I have arrived at a couple of Group Chats just past the half-way point and been shut out.

It is fair to get a warning that the show is past half-way, but the second half is usually the best part and well worth a 50 tip to join in. :)
PeteK
Created by: petek

8/22/11 @ 5:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New feedback point:

I have arrived at a couple of Group Chats just past the half-way point and been shut out.

It is fair to get a warning that the show is past half-way, but the second half is usually the best part and well worth a 50 tip to join in. :)

:smoking
ronnie-uk - Maybe you would be singing a different tune if you donated your 50 credits and entered the show when it was already more than 50% over and found that, as you call it, "the best part" had already been seen in the first half.
There is no need for the model to hold out until near the end to produce "the best part" as they have already been paid (pldges) and the performance does not have to be concentrated on keeping the clients in the room as long as possible.

:twocents
PeteK

8/22/11 @ 6:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fair points, PeteK.

I see occasional free feature shows as just a bonus.

ronnie-uk - You seem to have missed the point. Feature Shows were not just a bonus for VIP membership. They were an integral part of that membership.
As such I could not support any suggestion that the membership is degraded anymore than it has been in the past 5 or more years.

:hitit

8/22/11 @ 6:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie-uk - You seem to have missed the point. Feature Shows were not just a bonus for VIP membership. They were an integral part of that membership.
As such I could not support any suggestion that the membership is degraded anymore than it has been in the past 5 or more years.

We're pretty much on the same side here, PeteK. Happy to discuss this further with you and others in an appropriate thread in the General Discussions forum.

Don't want to go further :offtopic here. :)

8/22/11 @ 7:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie-uk - Maybe you would be singing a different tune if you donated your 50 credits and entered the show when it was already more than 50% over and found that, as you call it, "the best part" had already been seen in the first half.
There is no need for the model to hold out until near the end to produce "the best part" as they have already been paid (pldges) and the performance does not have to be concentrated on keeping the clients in the room as long as possible.

:twocents

Thanks, PeteK. Sounds as if VS may have got it about right with their half-way cut-off point.

VS might still like to consider whether the choice to join in Group Chat late should be left to the tipper, with an appropriate warning. 50 credits is equivalent to 50 seconds of private chat. The last 8 or 9 minutes of a 20 minute Group Chat with your favourite model could be a tempting alternative. :)
PeteK

8/23/11 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks, PeteK. Sounds as if VS may have got it about right with their half-way cut-off point.

VS might still like to consider whether the choice to join in Group Chat late should be left to the tipper, with an appropriate warning. 50 credits is equivalent to 50 seconds of private chat. The last 8 or 9 minutes of a 20 minute Group Chat with your favourite model could be a tempting alternative. :)

ronnie-uk - If you think they have got it about right why the heck do you contradict yourself in the next pargraph by suggesting something different for VS consideration?
Also think your warning idea is a non-starter. Where do you see any health warnings or don't overspend warnings on this site and why should they start now?

8/23/11 @ 9:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie-uk - If you think they have got it about right why the heck do you contradict yourself in the next pargraph by suggesting something different for VS consideration?
Also think your warning idea is a non-starter. Where do you see any health warnings or don't overspend warnings on this site and why should they start now?

Pete K - I was thinking about something on the lines of "The Show is Half Over - you may still join in" rather than the present "The Show is Half Over - no more pledges" (or whatever the wording is). No more from me on this point. :)
Adobee
Created by: adobee

8/25/11 @ 3:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you add a Let"s Pledge Emoticon, like the Let's Tip one.
RogerEbert
Created by: rogerebert

8/25/11 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you add a Let"s Pledge Emoticon, like the Let's Tip one.

That might be a good idea. Couldn't hurt. But I don't think it is really necessary. When the pledges are coming in, there is a giant countdown timer, % complete indicator, and a graphical container of gold to remind people that it is time to pledge.

I would like to see more emoticons though. As long as they are not overused, they can add a lot of fun to the chats.

:thumbsup :angel :jerkoff
fastmac
Created by: fastmac

8/27/11 @ 3:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can someone verify what happens if the goal isn't met. I was in a model's room earlier today and she said that the credits go to her even though the goal wasn't met and a show wouldn't occur. Based on the original post, the credits go back to the pledging customer. Is she correct or was this a ploy to get more pledges?
Thanks!

8/27/11 @ 7:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If it was Group Chat (not Party Chat) she was incorrect. Pledges are just that - pledges, not tips. If the goal is not met the model gets nothing and the members's pledges are refunded
fastmac
Created by: fastmac

8/27/11 @ 9:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks! I thought that she was incorrect. Now, the question is does she really know the way it works or she said it to get to the goal? If I see her running another group chat I'll let her know how it works.
Thanks again.
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

9/2/11 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People who are on slower connections, like myself, cannot utilize group chat since models MUST be in HD to use it.

9/4/11 @ 10:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People who are on slower connections, like myself, cannot utilize group chat since models MUST be in HD to use it.

I hope VS take this point on board, paperpunch, and encourage models to use reasonable HD settings (mbps) so that the maximum number of people can enjoy Group Chat. My internet provider (AOL) rations internet use at busy times of the day, so my normally fast connection could become slower then.

I am loving Group Chat and have now enjoyed successful Group Chats with about 10 different models. Everything worked really well: pledge process, chat, video and sound (where the model had this). A few times the screen froze when the Group Chat was finished and the model switched to the normal screen. Not a major problem.

With one model, the video picture was a bit jumpy during the pledge process. I didn't pledge any tips, and it is possible that others had the same problem. The model did not meet the target. (I mentioned it in a separate message to the model). I don't like to think that the model (and the studio) could become disillusioned with Group Chat as a result of a technical problem like this.

10/25/11 @ 7:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I see that I was the last poster here. No-one else has posted for 7 weeks, which suggests that everyone is pretty happy with the way Group Chat is working.

Today I saw someone use the Depledge option in Group Chat, which I had never noticed before. Don't know if it has just been added.

I don't really like this option. Three reasons:

1. it is demoralising for the performer and the other tippers

2. there are a number of people who ask the performer to do something in exchange for a pledge. It is not right if the performer obliges, and the pledge is then withdrawn

3. there seems to be scope for messing around with the whole pledge process (eg pledging big to encourage other tips and then withdrawing most of the original pledge).

Just my :twocents

10/25/11 @ 7:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The depledge option makes no sense at all to me. As far as I'm concerned a pledge is a pledge and should not be able to be withdrawn

10/28/11 @ 9:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great news! The Depledge option has now been removed.

Thanks VS for your quick response. :thumbsup
Created by: phil_usa

10/28/11 @ 10:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Good riddance to the Depledge option.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails