User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Launching Now: Show Offers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Launching Now: Show Offers
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

7/23/13 @ 11:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

it's starting to look more like a cattle market auction - P.O.P

Mike... :thumbsup

http://www.flirt4free.com/
Created by: vs_scottl

7/23/13 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Go ahead VS, drive away the rest of your most talented performers by letting the noobs price-gouge them right out of existence. Great idea.

Bad enough that your latest "improvement" allows them to accept whatever bottom of the barrel pledges for a quick 50 credit group cum show, now you have to degrade your best and brightest performers even more by turning their rooms into a swap meet? Niceeeeee.

*one foot out the door*

Performers are not required to field show offers from customers. If a performer is happy with the number of shows they participate in on a daily basis then nothing needs to change for them.

Show offers are intended for use by performers when they think it is advantageous. For instance, when a performer is getting ready to go offline its common for them to announce it to the room with a "last chance to take me private!" message to their room. Accepting show offers is a potential way for them to end the day and 'finish strong', so to speak.

No one will be forcing performers to use the show offer feature. Show offers are just another tool in the arsenal for a performer to get *more* paid shows.

7/23/13 @ 12:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This , needs to be an option to turn it off if performers want to not have it on

Already done. Show offers are disabled by default for performers. If the performer want's to accept offers they have to turn it on.

7/23/13 @ 12:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That is assuming the "Performer" is "in control" Jeffie.

The button that turns on show offers is tied to the interface that the performer uses to interact with customers. There is currently no way for VS to force them to use offers, nor would we want a way to do so.

it's starting to look more like a cattle market auction

I really dislike this similie when speaking of our performers, but to illustrate a point I will say this: Cattle don't have the final say of when they go to the slaughterhouse.
Created by: mikeshot1

7/23/13 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really dislike this similie when speaking of our performers, but to illustrate a point I will say this: Cattle don't have the final say of when they go to the slaughterhouse.

Scott - you are a Spin Doctor! You a fully aware I am illustrating the actions of VS and not referring to "PERFORMERS" Who I have a great respect for, and many will be "instructed" to use the tools. It is as VS said "Not something asked for" -

7/23/13 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Scott - you are a Spin Doctor! You a fully aware I am illustrating the actions of VS

I *am* VS.

and many will be "instructed" to use the tools.

As I said we have no intention of forcing or coercing anyone to accept offers from customers. We left that choice to the performers where it belongs.

Forcing all performers to lower their show rates wouldn't make any sense for us.

"Not something asked for" -

I said that no one "specifically requested this type of experience", but also stated that demand exists for the feature.

Performers get guaranteed time spent in a show.
Customers get an option to have some fun with their existing credits while waiting on that next paycheck.
Created by: phil_usa

7/23/13 @ 1:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Scott, thank you for clearing up some of the questions and concerns that were posted. :)

...I for one think that used properly, this can be a good thing for the performers as well as the members. After all it does guarantee that a performer will get at least the agreed upon number of credits. As it is now a perfomer is not guaranteed how many credits he wiil get, as the member has the option of leaving a show at any time.

...Lets see how it goes before being to critcal about it! :)
Purgatory

7/23/13 @ 2:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks vs_scottl,

Let's see how it goes, vs_scottl can I email you and ask for you to enable this feature on a certain room to see how it goes ? I wouldn't mind testing this and the performer in question won't mind too. Let's give it a real world test and see if under the control of a good model if it can be used to her advantage.

Mind emailing me your email address to my personal email address which is part of my account information here then I will let you know the room to enable it on. Thanks.

Regards

Nabil

7/23/13 @ 3:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can I email you and ask for you to enable this feature on a certain room to see how it goes ?

Starting tomorrow morning (PST) every performer should have the option of turning on show offers. Once they're given the option they'll have to enable it; I can't personally turn it on for any particular performer.

Mind emailing me your email address to my personal email address

I think its best to keep customer-based emails flowing through customer service. I'd be surprised if you didn't already have contact info for several people in the department.

That said, I will continue to monitor this thread for the remainder of the week if you have feedback.
Purgatory

7/23/13 @ 3:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Starting tomorrow morning (PST) every performer should have the option of turning on show offers. Once they're given the option they'll have to enable it; I can't personally turn it on for any particular performer.

Sounds good, will the performers need to update their performer applications for it to work ?

7/23/13 @ 3:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds good, will the performers need to update their performer applications for it to work ?

They need to be running the latest version of their applications, yes. A majority of performers have already updated.
Created by: ophelias_rue

7/23/13 @ 4:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The button that turns on show offers is tied to the interface that the performer uses to interact with customers. There is currently no way for VS to force them to use offers, nor would we want a way to do so.

yup yup ... the hamburger doesn't pick when it's eaten ...

7/23/13 @ 5:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yup yup ... the hamburger doesn't pick when it's eaten ...

Nope - it goes to the highest bidder -

Forget about the price tag - la la la la la lala la
Created by: .jeffie.

7/23/13 @ 6:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

many will be "instructed" to use the tools

As I said we have no intention of forcing or coercing anyone to accept offers from customers. We left that choice to the performers where it belongs

Unfortunately many performers have no say in matters like this and they can be required by their studio administrators to use certain features or adopt certain practises
Created by: dan_in_florida

7/24/13 @ 12:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps not quite a cattle auction, but more like taking the "priceline.com" business model, which is certainly a step downward in class. Wouldn't mind Kaley Cuoco hosting a chat room, but if Shatner shows up, I'm turning in my membership! :helpme
Created by: ronnie-uk

7/24/13 @ 9:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Scott, thank you for clearing up some of the questions and concerns that were posted. :)

...I for one think that used properly, this can be a good thing for the performers as well as the members. After all it does guarantee that a performer will get at least the agreed upon number of credits. As it is now a performer is not guaranteed how many credits he wiil get, as the member has the option of leaving a show at any time.

...Lets see how it goes before being too critical about it! :)

That is pretty much my reaction, Phil :thumbsup

There is already a certain amount of friendly negotiation over total credits for private shows, including time and cpm rates. I can see why others have concerns if this turns into unfriendly price-haggling.

I agree that the fixed length private show idea has possibilities, particularly if it works both ways: members won't give the performer less time than agreed, and the performer won't ask for more time than agreed.

Yes - lets see how it goes :)

7/24/13 @ 10:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps not quite a cattle auction, but more like taking the "priceline.com" business model, which is certainly a step downward in class. Wouldn't mind Kaley Cuoco hosting a chat room, but if Shatner shows up, I'm turning in my membership! :helpme

There's a part of me that agrees with likening Show Offers to the priceline.com business model; it would be dense of me to deny the similarity. That said, the availability and end-result of an offered show is up to the performer. What the performer is willing to do at a 'discounted' rate is their choice.

Performers frequently find creative ways to use tools we give them and I don't expect show offers to be any different. A performer who frequently has paid shows with a customer that involve little more than chit-chat might allow that customer to lower the show rate and thus get more time to hang out.

There's also nothing stopping anyone from offering a higher rate for something out of the ordinary. If someone wants a performer to smoke cigars and sip on cherry kool-aid while wearing roller skates and a sombrero the performer could potentially require a higher rate or at least 10 minutes in-show to guarantee that the customer doesn't dip as soon as he/she laces up the skates.

In reality, there was nothing stopping negotiation between customers and performers in the past. Performers have always had the option of changing their rate per minute cost to accommodate a customer. Show offers makes it easier, and provides both customers and performers a guarantee.

7/24/13 @ 11:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There's a part of me that agrees with likening Show Offers to the priceline.com business model; it would be dense of me to deny the similarity. That said, the availability and end-result of an offered show is up to the performer. What the performer is willing to do at a 'discounted' rate is their choice.

Performers frequently find creative ways to use tools we give them and I don't expect show offers to be any different. A performer who frequently has paid shows with a customer that involve little more than chit-chat might allow that customer to lower the show rate and thus get more time to hang out.

There's also nothing stopping anyone from offering a higher rate for something out of the ordinary. If someone wants a performer to smoke cigars and sip on cherry kool-aid while wearing roller skates and a sombrero the performer could potentially require a higher rate or at least 10 minutes in-show to guarantee that the customer doesn't dip as soon as he/she laces up the skates.

In reality, there was nothing stopping negotiation between customers and performers in the past. Performers have always had the option of changing their rate per minute cost to accommodate a customer. Show offers makes it easier, and provides both customers and performers a guarantee.

Not very keen on the standard credit rate today Scott - can I negotiate with you on this? Kind of thinking 2,000 credits for $100 USD - how about it - eh eh?

7/24/13 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not very keen on the standard credit rate today Scott - can I negotiate with you on this? Kind of thinking 2,000 credits for $100 USD - how about it - eh eh?

You thinking about this Scott? *VS* You are the one? Have you switched on the app? What if I go for 10 of the above? Ok for you Scott BB? What do you say - deal? Send me a promo code - we can keep it a secret if you like - come on Scott bb -

7/24/13 @ 3:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You thinking about this Scott? *VS* You are the one? Have you switched on the app? What if I go for 10 of the above? Ok for you Scott BB? What do you say - deal? Send me a promo code - we can keep it a secret if you like - come on Scott bb -

How is behavior like this different from what performers encounter on any other day?

"c'mon bb show me your tits and i'll go prv, i promise"
"i'll pledge toward your group chat bb, just show me what i'm getting first"
"i love your party chats bb, i wish i had some credits i totally would tip"

Performer's have lots of tools at their disposal to deal with beggars.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails