User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Expanded Tipping Options Available Now!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Expanded Tipping Options Available Now!
Created by: phil_usa

10/12/12 @ 9:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Ahem!!! Is anyone listening? :orglaugh
Created by: bisporti23

10/12/12 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...... Please post any questions, comments, bugs or concerns to this thread and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Brad

Brad, a feedback from your side would be welcomed.

Bisport

Created by: robojeff

10/12/12 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If there are so many MEMBERS who favor low tipping, who are the agents who made them renege on the demand side?
I think I get the principle to premiere rate privates right out of existance in favor to force us to get VODs, but to price us out of tipping also is rather strange.

Does anyone out there think what kind of message this pounding on us sends?

The world's economy is getting so much dire and all movements here act as in the opposite direction.

once again g flirt is driving us elsewhere first with tne elinination of the 150 cap on 24 hrs of vods an now i cant tip 5 an credits tips

deafTN
Created by: deaftn

10/12/12 @ 2:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love the 5 and 10 credit tip option. I called them my hugs and kisses on the cheek. And they usually led up to bigger tips..like the 250 to 500 credit french kiss. Please bring them back
Created by: mikeshot1

10/12/12 @ 3:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have used multiple small donation tips on several occasions, anything from 5 - 25 in blasts of ten or so at a time, usually to break up some pestering "client" begging. I have never witnessed a disappointed model yet when raining tips "for fun" -

Yes fun, something which is slowly fading away!

Just like me.
trunder
Created by: trunder

10/12/12 @ 4:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love the 5 and 10 credit tip option. I called them my hugs and kisses on the cheek. And they usually led up to bigger tips..like the 250 to 500 credit french kiss. Please bring them back

yes, please bring them back. Thanks
Created by: forgottenclone

10/12/12 @ 4:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh hell no...buh-bye Purple Rain.

Horrible timing VS. It's called a Recession for a reason. Bad enough that you suddenly got stingy with the VIP discounts, but after recently having a one hour pvt not be recorded, plus riding on the gimped-out, hit or miss VOD player dejour carousel for the past two months, I AM NOT inspired by your new Inflated (ooops), I mean EXPANDED Tip options. (Nor was I impressed by your 6 screen voyeur thingy)

Yeah, count one more huge NOPE from me. I thought the lower tips were fun (didn't I read that somewhere??LOL). VS seems to disregard that their members all have different spending styles and the more wide range of choices the better. I fricking ADORE my fav models and I show my appreciation by having looonnng $$$ privates. Only when I visit other rooms or new models will I tip 25-50 credits at a time just to be polite or have fun. Hell would freeze over before I ever just throw out 1000-100,000 credits in one swoop on a model, favorite or not. Just saying. :(
Created by: mikeshot1

10/12/12 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Ahem!!! Is anyone listening? :orglaugh

Guess not Phil!
justsittinghere
Created by: justsittinghere

10/12/12 @ 8:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A $10,000 tip??? are you nuts? I can't imagine what a model could do on cam for a $10,000 purple rain. short of imaculate conception. :angel And why on earth would anyone need F4F to facilitate and share in that kind of transaction?

I also...am just saying.
Created by: .jeffie.

10/13/12 @ 12:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

At least one model has already received a 100,000 credit tip :bowdown
Created by: gofish

10/13/12 @ 1:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can still send the 5 and 10 credit tips from the performer's bio page via the GIFTS tab.

We found an issue where the audio was muted and unable to be un-muted so we have temporarily rolled back the interfaces to the ones that don't support variable tipping (open room only) until we squish this small bug. Should have it sorted out shortly.

Brad

Created by: gofish

10/13/12 @ 1:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes you can still tip a model with the 10 credits through the model's BIO page, but the 5 credit tip is gone.
It was so much fun to see the tips in the model's chat room. Some viewers cannot be big spenders and are limited to what they can do. A small tip in appreciation was the way we showed this a long with taking the time to chat with the model when so many viewers refuse to say anything.
I do believe that some of the big spenders may see us now as looking for freebees because we chat and don't tip. Hey I am not referring to a lot of those viewers who have the ability to take models private who I have had the pleasure to meet. They know who they are and that is really all that counts. The site is a great place to meet some cool models and viewers alike.
The 5 and 10 credit tips in the chat room were a lot of fun. A few viewers may have expected to see something as a result of giving them, but for many of us it was our way to say thank you and nothing else.
I would like to see the site bring them back, but if this is not the case I will accept what they choose to do. Both the site and the models should realize that sometimes it is the little things that make the site a great place to visit.
I am sure other viewers will agree with me on this one and perhaps a few models as well.
At the end of the day it is really all about having a good time and ignoring the view points of third parties who like to attack both models and viewers for the shear fun of it.
I sincerely hope that the site considers what I have said and becomes known as the place to come to and have a good time.
Thank you to all who may have taken the time to read this message.
Created by: bisporti23

10/13/12 @ 3:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

.....At the end of the day it is really all about having a good time and ignoring the view points of third parties who like to attack both models and viewers for the shear fun of it.....

:thumbsup gofish

Bisport
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/13/12 @ 7:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Having now had 4 days experience of typing "25" every time I give a 25 tip, I would like to ask for the 25 tip button to be restored - please. It is handy and it is used a lot, so why take it away?
Created by: phil_usa

10/13/12 @ 10:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

At least one model has already received a 100,000 credit tip :bowdown

...Jeffie, you shouldn't have!!!!!

:orglaugh
Created by: thewatchers

10/13/12 @ 10:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just another stupid idea of getting rid of the 5 and 10 credit tips. :mad :mad :mad

Dammit would you guys pull your heads out of your asses when you make these decisions. :twocents

Just like other things here it was fine before you fucked with it.

:drinkup :drinkup
ricamore
Created by: ricamore

10/13/12 @ 10:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You can still send the 5 and 10 credit tips from the performer's bio page via the GIFTS tab.

We found an issue where the audio was muted and unable to be un-muted so we have temporarily rolled back the interfaces to the ones that don't support variable tipping (open room only) until we squish this small bug. Should have it sorted out shortly.

Brad

There have been many responses to this new change but VS has not made an attempt to respond to the comments. While the custom tip option is a great addition, the 5 and 10 credit tips should not be omitted. Please work out the details and bring back these options. :mad
Cockadooadoo
Created by: cockadooadoo

10/14/12 @ 7:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bring back the 5 and 10 point tipping.
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

10/14/12 @ 8:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A $10,000 tip??? why on earth would anyone need F4F to facilitate and share in that kind of transaction?

Precisely what I was thinking!

If I had those kind of financial resources...sure, I'd be very generous here.

BUT

with all due respect to the site, I'd find a more creative and exciting venue for this type of entertainment. That said, everyone's thought processes (not to mention circumstances) are different. I speak only for myself.

amicu
Created by: amicu

10/16/12 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd been looking for an option to drop $10 000 impulsively, but have always lacked the means to buy a tiny sports car that could make me look the part of a giant. Thank you for making this happen.

I suspect I'll be proven wrong when the monthly totals are reviewed and all models and the site see a net increase in expenditures, but it's my intuition that this change doesn't help.

It's been a lot of fun to tip in denominations of 38, 57, 73 and drive a model up the wall as she tries to do the math from her topical goal as the purple accumulates. But that appeal has been limited. The option to tip 1 000 or 2 500 or more credits I'm sure is a welcome feature for a few, but what have we lost?

I can go to the Gifts and send a smaller denomination but the gratification isn't instant. Does the model have to check her mail as we do to find she's been tipped? It in no way enhances the room, if she flashes in appreciation for 'making it rain' in 5 or 10 credit tips privately sent via message does anyone else realize she's been tipped, or do they simply perk up thinking she'll freely show the goods? I suppose the site can try the cash register and magic mushroom sound effects of other sites, that isn't in any way annoying or out-dated ;)

This seemingly limits the options for models and members. I know 5 or 10 in itself is a small tip - .50 or $1.00 USD spent by the member, non-discounted. By itself probably not getting anyone much more than a thank you acknowledgment. But I'd suggested before and others have as well that these do not exist in a vacuum, those tip amounts could encourage others to open their deep pockets and also tip a little when they'd otherwise not. Small amounts encourage games when the room is slow. "Help me reach 100 credits with tips and I'll flash", guessing games where wrong answers demand a little tip, correct answers get a little reward.

The site will do what it thinks is in the best interest of all. Just adding one more soprano to the chorus that this isn't being perceived as a best interest.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails