User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Updates to VOD System
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Updates to VOD System
drofliuG
Created by: drofliug

6/10/11 @ 1:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am confused.. and I fear that the only way to end my confusion is to go ahead and get a VIP membership.

Since most models only work here a few months, that would mean that they are obviously out of the top 3% after a year. Does that mean that their VOD's are viewable?

Also, top 3% of what? 3% of the total number of models in the history of the site? 3% of those who did a show within the last week?

There are so many VOD's archived, that a person could watch them 24/7 until the day they died and never see the same one twice. My fear is that the VOD's I want to see are not available.

Here's an idea... have a seperate subscription for the VIP girl and VIP guy access. It seems like there are far more girl VOD's than guy VOD's.. so the guy VIP membership should be cheaper. : ) The duo shows with both a girl and a guy should be included with both memberships. Why should members pay for something they don't want? I doubt a whole lot of straight men want to look at the guy models, and I know I have zero interest in the girl models (unless they are with a cute guy!) Who knows.. a lot of people might wind up buying both a guy VIP account and girl VIP account instead of just one VIP account.

Yawn

Created by: alberich

6/10/11 @ 6:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am confused.. and I fear that the only way to end my confusion is to go ahead and get a VIP membership.

Since most models only work here a few months, that would mean that they are obviously out of the top 3% after a year. Does that mean that their VOD's are viewable?

Also, top 3% of what? 3% of the total number of models in the history of the site? 3% of those who did a show within the last week?

There are so many VOD's archived, that a person could watch them 24/7 until the day they died and never see the same one twice. My fear is that the VOD's I want to see are not available.

Here's an idea... have a seperate subscription for the VIP girl and VIP guy access. It seems like there are far more girl VOD's than guy VOD's.. so the guy VIP membership should be cheaper. : ) The duo shows with both a girl and a guy should be included with both memberships. Why should members pay for something they don't want? I doubt a whole lot of straight men want to look at the guy models, and I know I have zero interest in the girl models (unless they are with a cute guy!) Who knows.. a lot of people might wind up buying both a guy VIP account and girl VIP account instead of just one VIP account.

The stuff you smoke must be real good stuff - otherwise I can't explain your ideas

:smoking
TOMCRUlSE
Created by: tomcrulse

6/10/11 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yawn

Everytime I see a post of yours in the forum, it is always attacking another poster and offering no ideas, answers, nor comments.
Can someone be banned from the forums? hmmm...

Created by: suggs

6/11/11 @ 9:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everytime I see a post of yours in the forum, it is always attacking another poster and offering no ideas, answers, nor comments.
Can someone be banned from the forums? hmmm...

Now you know how possibly some of us feel reading your comments
Created by: phil_usa

6/11/11 @ 7:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Say What.
RogerEbert
Created by: rogerebert

8/17/11 @ 11:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) :jerkoff
e
These forums are mostly ruined by the obsessive rants of a few people who are well known to us all. So I a pleased to let people know of something very good on this site that many VIPs might not be aware of.
In the past, many of the VOD's seemed to be RANDOMly posted snips of private shows. This made it frustrating to watch them, and be disappointed so often.
BUT, now someone is obviously selecting the BEST private shows and posting them to the DAILY VOD section. In the past, I would have said that only 1 out of every 10 VODS was worth watching. Now, I would say 8 out of 10 are worth watching. In fact, I have a HARD time watching all the daily VODS before they go offline! There are so many good ones!

The quality of the VOD's are enough incentive to get a VIP membership.

RogerEbert

8/19/11 @ 6:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just noticed that the daily VOD feature even SAYS they are randomly selected, but someone must be reviewing them and removing the ones that have no action. The quality and action of the VODs has increased tremendously in the past few months.
I have an idea, why not have an option to flag VODs that are just typing with no action or interesting activity? That way, those VOD's could be purged. There are a bazillion VODs, the ones that lack interesting content should be sent to a black hole in space.
There are so few bad VODs now that the "flag" option is not really necessary.
Asti
Created by: asti

8/19/11 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have an idea, why not have an option to flag VODs that are just typing with no action or interesting activity?

Roge, I guess I don't see the problem. The "talkies" or "typies" you refer to in the Daily VOD's like all the Daily's are "free". You aren't losing anything but time if you watch one that doesn't have enough action to your liking. I understand watching someone else's conversation with a model can be slow viewing but obviously the one who bought that show got what they wanted. I see you are suggesting the site not select these VOD's for the Daily's but again they are free, no cost to any VIP viewing them for those 7 days.
RogerEbert

8/19/11 @ 11:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I mentioned that the VODs have improved a lot recently because in the past, so few people were viewing them. Although they are "free" to vip members for 7 days, time is money also. Not many people are going to trudge through 100 x 10 minute vods looking for a good one.

Now, there are so many good ones that the "typing" ones are not a problem.

I did notice one new problem today though. I used to get some boost points for my reviews. Now, that is not happening anymore.
I am not sure if this is a VOD problem or if the boost generator system is not working tonight for anything. After posting this message I will find out if I got the 1 point for posting this.
Created by: suggs

8/20/11 @ 3:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have an idea, why not have an option to flag VODs that are just typing with no action or interesting activity?

I have a better idea - just make sure you have more than 300 credits in your account and then when you hover your mouse pointer OVER the vod image it runs through a slideshow of stills from it - this way you see if it's just typing or talking.

PeteK
Created by: petek

8/20/11 @ 4:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a better idea - just make sure you have more than 300 credits in your account and then when you hover your mouse pointer OVER the vod image it runs through a slideshow of stills from it - this way you see if it's just typing or talking.

Thanks Suggs. I knew the mouse activated the "slideshow" but did not know you had to have at least 300 credits to activate it.
Even so I do notice some are hesitant or do not produce a slideshow.
:twocents
:smoking
Asti

8/20/11 @ 7:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs is right. This does work most the time but on the occasion if the VOD is very long those ten storyboard images might miss a key moment. On the average though it is a good gauge.

Roger, I saw where you said the selection process is choosing more pvts with action. My point was the only cost to you is time. Yeah time is money (if you are at work). So advance the video. You don't have to watch the entire show. Use your curser and slide or jump the tracker to the right and you can preview whether there is any action in the show. Viewing all one hundred would be a chore. I don't do that. On average I might view between ten and twenty. Good luck and happy viewing while watching all of them that is a lot. :)
Created by: ourjeffie

8/20/11 @ 8:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs is right.

Suggs is wrong. :)

I find that the storyboard effect works for most of the VODS whether I have more or less than 300 credits in my account. There are just a few it doesn't work for.

:thumbsup
Asti

8/20/11 @ 8:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs is wrong. :)

I find that the storyboard effect works for most of the VODS whether I have more or less than 300 credits in my account. There are just a few it doesn't work for.

Let me clarify my remark. Suggs in right saying the storyboards work well to show content of most VOD's. With that said having 300 credits in ones account has no baring on the Daily 100 VOD's storyboard ability. You could have zero credits and these VOD's will storyboard. VS explained this back when they removed the storyboarding on VOD's in general. In order for a member to have storyboard on any VOD other that the Daily 100 they must have 300 credits in their account. I hope that helps. :thumbsup
RogerEbert

8/22/11 @ 12:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there a way to subscribe to JUST the DAILY VOD's? And even then, JUST the male daily vods?

That would be a cheaper alternative to a full VIP membership. I think a LOT of people would sign up for that.

Also, how about including a couple of "free passes" per day with a VOD membership to view old archived VODs? There are a lot of good ones, and I bet lots of people would like to see their favorite models performing in their early days. It is a shame to have old VOD's going unviewed.
Created by: lickau

8/22/11 @ 1:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there a way to subscribe to JUST the DAILY VOD's? And even then, JUST the male daily vods?

That would be a cheaper alternative to a full VIP membership. I think a LOT of people would sign up for that.

Also, how about including a couple of "free passes" per day with a VOD membership to view old archived VODs? There are a lot of good ones, and I bet lots of people would like to see their favorite models performing in their early days. It is a shame to have old VOD's going unviewed.

PiersMorgan = Roger now :drinkup

wb
Created by: ourjeffie

8/22/11 @ 1:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes Roger. Become a VIP, and just watch the daily VODs. And even then, just the male daily VODs

ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

8/22/11 @ 2:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wb

Lol, you got that too?
:orglaugh
Created by: ronnie-uk

8/22/11 @ 1:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wb

Yes - I think so, too
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

8/22/11 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

wb

Can Simon Cowell be far behind? :orglaugh
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails