User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Regarding Recent Site Issues
News & Announcements: Regarding Recent Site Issues
SirYesSirrrr
Created by: siryessirrrr

8/22/16 @ 7:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah the servers were just sitting there humming along waiting for something to do but nobody could reach them. It's really mind blowing to see just how many of these attacks happen around the world each day:

http://www.digitalattackmap.com/

If only everyone used a good malware blocker on their computer these attackers would have a lot less resources at their disposal to drive malicious traffic at websites.

you dont understand that you dont need anyones computer to do a ddos, various ways people have made it possible is by infecting but not limited to; cable boxes, dvrs, and other machines that have never and will never have protections.

They also can use boxes that they buy that supports enough transmission data. If it was as simple as malware protection it would be done by now. Thats not the solution. The blunt truth is that there is no protection to ddos.

Its like a battle for arms races one side creates an attack and the defenders create a wall, the attackers build a latter. In this case theres always gonna be a latter to get around the next wall :/. Which is good cuzz that means cyber security jobs.

https://cybermap.kaspersky.com/
this is also a good site.

Yea, as of right now there are 159 ddos attacks at the time of my post :/ looks like some hobbits are at fun :( .. cant we all just go play a video game

it seens brazil has been attacking everyone for months :(
Created by: F4F Administrator

8/22/16 @ 7:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

did any my information get taken

No.

Abel_Rascal
Created by: abel_rascal

8/22/16 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you were in a private and lost credits and didnt get your full session that you paid for, then you would likely need to contact support through their support email.Tho if you care about the model you wouldn't want to do a credit refund as it would likely take them from the model. Always think about the model/performer before attempting a credit reimbursement, as they are impacted by the site issues as well. And are likely having a far worst day.

If you were in a private and lost credits and didnt get your full session that you paid for, then you would likely need to contact support through their support email.Tho if you care about the model you wouldn't want to do a credit refund as it would likely take them from the model. Always think about the model/performer before attempting a credit reimbursement, as they are impacted by the site issues as well. And are likely having a far worst day.

If you were in a private and lost credits and didnt get your full session that you paid for, then you would likely need to contact support through their support email.

Tho if you care about the model you wouldn't want to do a credit refund as it would likely take them from the model. Always think about the model/performer before attempting a credit reimbursement, as they are impacted by the site issues as well. And are likely having a far worst day.

Abel_Rascal
Created by: abel_rascal

8/22/16 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you were in a private and lost credits and didnt get your full session that you paid for, then you would likely need to contact support through their support email.

Tho if you care about the model you wouldn't want to do a credit refund as it would likely take them from the model. Always think about the model/performer before attempting a credit reimbursement, as they are impacted by the site issues as well. And are likely having a far worst day.

joshuamichael.brown48
Created by: joshuamichael.brown48

8/22/16 @ 8:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:offtopic
Created by: buffalobill146

8/22/16 @ 9:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For JW98: no need for any concerns, as you can read in post #14:

Nope, sorry if that wasn't clear in my original post. No data was accessed, the site was simply made inaccessible due to too much junk traffic flowing at our network.

ton144-0051
Created by: ton144-0051

8/22/16 @ 9:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

英語わかりません。
arizona12212
Created by: arizona12212

8/22/16 @ 10:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What about us who were in a private show

Right, I was in a group show and it cut off yesterday.
DRPEPPER1903
Created by: drpepper1903

8/23/16 @ 12:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

D we get any extra credits while you fix this site. Something would be nice!
weeper
Created by: weeper

8/23/16 @ 12:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What about us who were in a private show

No difference... as always, contact Customer Support and explain in detail the incident...
weeper
Created by: weeper

8/23/16 @ 12:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If they are using the refunded credits to take the same model to Private.. then this is a non-issue. It's not the customer's fault.

Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

8/23/16 @ 12:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Right, I was in a group show and it cut off yesterday.

Well unless they recently changed it, which I doubt they did.. If a group show gets cancelled or cut short for pretty much any reason then the credits get automatically refunded and the model loses all credits from the show even if it was seconds from finishing.. So that being said, if your experience was different than that or if you lost your credits you can call or email customer support and they will look into the specific group show for you.
badgone
Created by: badgone

8/23/16 @ 1:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:winkwink
grrrargh
Created by: grrrargh

8/23/16 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What are you doing to help the models during this? Many of them rely on this as their only source of income, and they only get paid for the credits that they make from privates, groups, parties and tips.
emeldagkizi
Created by: emeldagkizi

8/23/16 @ 2:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

emeldagkizi

8/23/16 @ 7:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another big attack this afternoon, learned some new stuff from this one and we're still actively working to make things better. We've increased some of the discounts this evening and also extended yesterday's auto-win contest to make it a two-day affair (combined credit totals) for performers competing.

Thank you for your continued support! :thumbsup
suckmycock06
Created by: suckmycock06

8/23/16 @ 8:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just wish people would not take advantge of others.

8/23/16 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just wish people would not take advantge of others.

Amen, wouldn't it be nice to focus those efforts on something good for the world ;)

Got some big discounts running this evening, check the My Account page for the promo codes:

http://www.flirt4free.com/my-account/secure/

SirYesSirrrr
Created by: siryessirrrr

8/23/16 @ 10:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another big attack this afternoon, learned some new stuff from this one and we're still actively working to make things better. We've increased some of the discounts this evening and also extended yesterday's auto-win contest to make it a two-day affair (combined credit totals) for performers competing.

Thank you for your continued support! :thumbsup

would you mind sharing what you learned.. at least tell me what country the dos is coming from... is it hitting your direct servers or the internet providers

Sunnie77
Created by: sunnie77

8/23/16 @ 10:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails