User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New Point Earning Mechanisms Coming
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New Point Earning Mechanisms Coming
Created by: chrisdk

4/21/16 @ 1:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keeping it the same but installing a daily limit. There were a handful of customers who were abusing it to the tune of thousands of points per day and this was really bothering performers who would wonder why a customer was just sitting there for hours on end. The page has been updated to reflect the 1,000 point daily limit for that activity.
Okay, okay, I am guilty :bowdown, BUT 1000 is not a multiple of 60 ... shouldn't it be 1200? :angel
Created by: ronnie-uk

4/21/16 @ 12:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

BUT 1000 is not a multiple of 60 ... shouldn't it be 1200? :angel

... or 600?

1200 would suggest someone is spending 20 hours a day on Flirt4Free. Seems a bit fishy :winkwink

4/21/16 @ 12:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... or 600?

1200 would suggest someone is spending 20 hours a day on Flirt4Free. Seems a bit fishy :winkwink

... oooor sits one hour with 20 models :winkwink, increasing the disturbance by not paying attention, not talking ...
Created by: F4F Administrator

4/21/16 @ 2:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Rolled out another new point earning mechanism today, 10 points for new forum threads. Might need to add constraints on this to prevent abuse but it's currently limited at just once per day.
Created by: twixel

4/21/16 @ 9:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think the notification points are working. I have seen an increase in points for a few days, not sure about yesterday but i have received 2 notifications today and have not seen the boost points change for that category.
Thank you

4/21/16 @ 11:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think the notification points are working. I have seen an increase in points for a few days, not sure about yesterday but i have received 2 notifications today and have not seen the boost points change for that category.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We were able to track down the case that was missed and it should be granting these points properly now.

quickquestion
Created by: quickquestion

4/22/16 @ 2:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The past couple of days the point system has not been working well as I did not get any points from most of the rooms spending an hour and for receiving email notifications. In the past there was no problems with collecting boost points I think maybe during the upgrade some errors that prevent point collection maybe occurred.
Created by: oraemon

4/22/16 @ 4:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah points from email notification seems to be not working properly for me too since past one or two days.
quickquestion

4/22/16 @ 6:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Update: my online notification points are starting to work again. Hopefully the model room's points start working again as well.

4/22/16 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The past couple of days the point system has not been working well as I did not get any points from most of the rooms spending an hour and for receiving email notifications. In the past there was no problems with collecting boost points I think maybe during the upgrade some errors that prevent point collection maybe occurred.

@quickquestion - I checked your account and you did earn points yesterday (4/21) for the one hour in a performer's chat room. You earned points (3) times for that activity. We'll definitely keep an eye on things but it looks like it's working properly.

4/22/16 @ 10:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@quickquestion - I checked your account and you did earn points yesterday (4/21) for the one hour in a performer's chat room. You earned points (3) times for that activity. We'll definitely keep an eye on things but it looks like it's working properly.

I take that back. I see what you're talking about now and we've fixed the bug. Points for being in a performer's chat room for an hour should be flowing again now.

quickquestion

4/22/16 @ 11:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thankyou for that.

4/22/16 @ 1:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another point earning mechanism was added today, bonus points for activity with the current Model of the Week winner! You earn 2x as many points for shows and tips with the performer who holds the MOW title for the week.

Performers love the recognition of being the Model of the Week and you can help recognize their achievement and earn some bonus points in the process with this new activity!
Purple_Minion
Created by: purple_minion

4/22/16 @ 4:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Keeping it the same but installing a daily limit. There were a handful of customers who were abusing it to the tune of thousands of points per day and this was really bothering performers who would wonder why a customer was just sitting there for hours on end. The page has been updated to reflect the 1,000 point daily limit for that activity.

Ok I will admit I guilty as I did do this to get points, But I got the points as I not a rich guy so cant all ways get credits to tip my favs, so this was away to still help them as could get points to boost them, this could be the case for other members. But my opinion on it yes It might have bothered some performers, but what's more bothering to them. Someone being quite in the room to get points or someone talking and berating them and demanding stuff, which cause of such talk makes the performer ban them, Which come's at a cost. As some of my favs have told me they lose points every time they ban a member. With that being the case getting points to counter that for them was a nice thing. So with such a limit this could stop members being able help there fav models deal with such people with boost. Also performers might start to think if they can afford to take the hit in points, as this will affect were they show up on the home page, cause they might not be getting lots of boost points any more.
Created by: -aussie-

4/25/16 @ 3:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For Sunday & Monday I have only managed 960 points. It appears as if it is rounded to 960 as 1000 is not a multiple of 60. Maybe 1200 would be good as ChrisDK suggested.
Also I don't appear to be getting 10 points each day you login to your account & don't appear to be getting the 60 points for being in the system for two-hours (consecutive) or does in the system mean in the same room for two-hours (consecutive). :helpme :helpme
Thanks

4/25/16 @ 8:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For Sunday & Monday I have only managed 960 points. It appears as if it is rounded to 960 as 1000 is not a multiple of 60. Maybe 1200 would be good as ChrisDK suggested.
Also I don't appear to be getting 10 points each day you login to your account & don't appear to be getting the 60 points for being in the system for two-hours (consecutive) or does in the system mean in the same room for two-hours (consecutive). :helpme :helpme
Thanks

Thanks for the support, -aussie-!
The two hours daily chatting can be in any chat rooms combined. For this I usually make sure I switch model rooms directly from within a model's room :winkwink in order to have a chat window open at all times. Sitting with one model for two hours is of course valid too!

No problems with the points for the daily login, none with email notification. Seems all to be working on my end. :thumbsup

4/25/16 @ 11:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Correct. We're going to keep it at 1,000 for now. In the future we may re-balance how many points are earned for this activity (or what the daily maximum is) based on the other point earning activities so that everything is equitable.

Also I don't appear to be getting 10 points each day you login to your account

I looked at your account and I see you earned 10 points for logging in on 4/22, 4/23, 4/24 & 4/25. Seems to be working to me.

& don't appear to be getting the 60 points for being in the system for two-hours (consecutive) or does in the system mean in the same room for two-hours (consecutive).

You earned this on 4/22, but not over the weekend. Again, seems like things are working properly.

We're working on some changes to the game section so that you'll have the ability to see these details yourself. I think that will help clear up any confusion once we have the granular level of detail.

Created by: -aussie-

4/26/16 @ 6:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK I still don't get this. What your saying is not reflecting in my points total.
On Sunday 24th, Monday 25th & now Tuesday 26th in the early hours SITE time (after midnight SITE time but afternoon my time) I have been in the system for about 3 hours consecutive each day. = 60 points per day.
Three logins = 10 points per day.
I have been in enough rooms for one hour consecutively each day to get at least 1020 points if the 1000 limit was not introduced. = 960 points per day under the new system as 1000 is not possible.
Surely 960 + 60 + 10 = 1030 points per day BUT each of the three days mentioned above I have received 960 only in MY total, or are the three points earning methods combined limited to 1000.
If that was the case I would by getting 970 instead of 960.

4/26/16 @ 9:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We're working on some changes to the game section so that you'll have the ability to see these details yourself. I think that will help clear up any confusion once we have the granular level of detail.

This sounds great! Both a history on the earning AND spending of boostpoints to look this up would be appreciated.

The display of remaining boost points inside of the chat room would be helpful, this is a reminder, I am sure I've read this request somewhere already.

Also - this is a suggestion of a friend of mine - an adjustable boost flood in analogy to the tip flood would be great.

Thanks for giving this a thought :thumbsup .

Edit: Maybe not the best moment to bring this up, but the "creating lists" thing has worked for me only once, though I still use 5 lists all created with more than 2 weeks apart ...

4/26/16 @ 11:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OK I still don't get this. What your saying is not reflecting in my points total. On Sunday 24th, Monday 25th & now Tuesday 26th in the early hours SITE time (after midnight SITE time but afternoon my time) I have been in the system for about 3 hours consecutive each day. = 60 points per day.

I looked at your account again and I can see that you're only getting 970 points based on your activity. The last time you got the 60 points for being in the system for two hours was on 4/22 although I can also see that other people are earning points for that activity so I know it's not broken completely.

At the moment I don't have a solid answer for you as we're still investigating. I'll throw some comp points on your account in the meantime.

When we rollout the new tools where you can view your point earning activity on a granular level I think it will be a bit easier to diagnose.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails