User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

This Monday... The New & Improved Group Show!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: This Monday... The New & Improved Group Show!
SEDUCEmeRIGHTnow
Created by: seducemerightnow

2/2/15 @ 9:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If there is a problem with the model's show and it ends early, you will get back a portion of the credits that were spent. In the case of show that goes halfway through, you would get half of the credits back.

If it's a problem on your end and the model completes the show for other customers but not you, please let us know and we'll take a look at what happened and make any adjustments that we need.

See the difference? It should be the same in the case of the member and the model to make it fair or you simply not care about the members.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

2/2/15 @ 11:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@vs_beverly, VsCharles, and VsJason:

I have a feeling that you will be receiving more complaints and criticisms that constructive critiques, just as happened when the new interface was introduced and the old interface was phased out. It will just take time for members to get accustomed to the new Group Show layout.

That said...

I was just in a group chat...sorry, group show...today and found nothing particularly objectionable. While the yellow bar across the video feed during the countdown might seem a bit excessive, it vanished during the show itself, which is the most important thing.

One thing I noticed was that members were still able to pledge almost to the last minute of the show. While on the one hand this might be beneficial in that they can enjoy the end of the show--which would usually be the best part--I think the deadline to pledge (the half-way point) should be restored. It seems unfair that a member is going to pledge the full price for only a fraction of the show. Perhaps others will disagree, but it would just be the member's bad luck to arrive late, and if the member has to wait until the next group show, then so be it. I think most members would prefer to get half of the full experience instead of only a small part of it.

The gift-present emoticon is certain to be a problem. Experienced models will know better, but I have a feeling that newer models will be confused and tricked with fake tips, unless respectable and respectful members take the initiative to point out the discrepancies between the fake and the real tips.

I have no problem with the goal counter going down instead of up. Half the time the models I visit announce "300 more to go" or "almost there, just 200 more", so this might make it easier for everyone on both sides to know how much more is needed to reach the goal.

Would you please clarify something? If something happens on the model's end and the show gets interrupted for everyone, we get something back, and the model gets what was earned for the length of the time the show went on for. But if something happens on my end, and I am the only one who is affected--that is, everyone else who pledge to the group was able to watch the whole group show--I would need to contact Customer Service and make a claim, which you would then investigate and evaluate and decide if I get back some or all of my pledged credits...is that correct?

Thank you for taking the time to solicit feedback from members.
Sir_Ken
Created by: sir_ken

2/3/15 @ 12:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i haven't joined a group yet coz i don't like what it looks like and they made it a little complicated compared to before... i've always wanted to request to take out the pledge thingy and runtime/countdown out of the video and in this last update its not tolerable anymore..... the bottom part of the video was fully covered...

and also if i pledge 100 credits for a 10 minutes show i SHOULD get 10 minute show not 9min, 8min , 7min, 6min, 5min, 4min, 3min, 2min, 1min.... if not i SHOULD have my complete pledge back to me if there was a problem with the model's connection or whatsoever that isn't my concern anymore so i shouldn't be affected by it.

With the new emoticon which is a "gift" its ok i dont know what to call a model who can be fooled by a fake tip.. but it is kinda nonsense you know, like what is it for???? just like some of the existing ones the bulb, plane, island, etc ?????? it would really fun to have more cuteeeeeeeee emoticons and maybe stickers :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

:twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents
Created by: vscharles

2/3/15 @ 1:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to completely disagree with this being new or improved.
1)Not new - you could already join a group show at anytime
2)Not new - Pledge messages have been purple for quite some time now
3)I don't know if this is new, but I've seen several different lengths of group show durations.
4)The new group show bar is awful!! It covers almost a third of the screen! I can look at the model's status at the top of the conversation window to see what I can expect in the show. I'd like to actually see the model instead of some obnoxious yellow bar.
5)I'm not sure how that is an improvement. There was previously a countdown timer. I guess this is more of a reason to have the obnoxious yellow bar covering a third of the screen...that's not a good thing.
6)Previously, if the model disconnected during the show, I would get 100% of my credits back(its happened a few times) How is getting less than 100% back now an improvement? Oh, that's right, its an improvement for F4F, and that's what matters to you, who cares about the customers?!?

Things have just been made a lot worse, so I guess I won't be going into any rooms where group shows are going on as long as these "new and improved" changes are in place.

1. The old rule was that halfway through any length group show, you could NOT enter the show. Now, you can enter anytime. Say there's 9:55 minutes left of your favorite models 20 minute show, you can now pledge and enjoy! If you're one of those who likes to wait for the money shot, you got it!

2. You're right, the pledge messages have been purple for a minute. In such a huge change for the site, this was a feature we felt you should have immediately! Your pledges to support your favorite models should be recognized.

3. This is new. We have extended the length of possible shows to up to 60 minutes!

4. The bar does cover the very bottom of the screen. If you feel all the action is being cut off, ask the model if they will adjust the camera. This bar will only be there while the model is trying to get pledges for a group show.

5. If you're one of those who likes to wait to pledge until the show is about to start or like to know that the show will happen before you pledge; this change is for you! We are giving you a final warning that the show is about to start.

6. We care about customers and we also care for our models. If you find yourself in a situation that troubles you, let our customer service know.

Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

2/3/15 @ 3:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents well it would make a bit more sense to have the group info bar somewhere that's not over top of the video (to the side like it was a few updates ago with the jar being filled or on the bottom of the chat as it was before was fine).
When you are trying to get people to pledge to see more of the model it doesn't make sense to cover up 1/3 of the video during the pledge time. At the end of the day people are mostly paying for what they see, if they cant see a large part of the video it's going to be frustrating for both models and customers. :twocents
Brett025
Created by: brett025

2/4/15 @ 9:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I must agree the yellow bar is awful, please make a change to it. I just left a room without pledging because it was so annoying.
zyxwv098

2/4/15 @ 9:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:twocents well it would make a bit more sense to have the group info bar somewhere that's not over top of the video (to the side like it was a few updates ago with the jar being filled or on the bottom of the chat as it was before was fine).
When you are trying to get people to pledge to see more of the model it doesn't make sense to cover up 1/3 of the video during the pledge time. At the end of the day people are mostly paying for what they see, if they cant see a large part of the video it's going to be frustrating for both models and customers. :twocents

I am confused. The group chat I participated in, the yellow bar was across the bottom, not the top of the video feed. And as nearly as I could tell, it only covered about 1/5 to 1/4 of the screen, not as much as 1/3. Perhaps the positioning depends on the performer, or on whatever browser we are using?

Created by: ronnie-uk

2/4/15 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you are trying to get people to pledge to see more of the model it doesn't make sense to cover up 1/3 of the video during the pledge time

I agree that it is important for members to see all of the video.

Teasing can be an important part of getting members to pledge. If members are not seeing what the performer thinks we are seeing then the teasing just doesn't work.
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

2/4/15 @ 9:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to agree that the yellow bar in Group is distracting, annoying, and a big turnoff. If it is not broke, don't fix it. I do a lot of group shows with models, but the yellow bar has changed my opinion about Group shows.
Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

2/5/15 @ 9:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am confused. The group chat I participated in, the yellow bar was across the bottom, not the top of the video feed. And as nearly as I could tell, it only covered about 1/5 to 1/4 of the screen, not as much as 1/3. Perhaps the positioning depends on the performer, or on whatever browser we are using?

No "over top of the video" meaning it overlaps the video, they could have put the bar under the video so that it didn't lay overlapping the video (so that its not blocking the video) or to the side of the video like the jar that filled up that they used to have before the last few "upgrades". I don't know how big your screen is but my laptop doesn't have a huge screen and the yellow bar takes up 1/3 of the bottom of the video and it just looks bad.
zyxwv098

2/5/15 @ 11:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No "over top of the video" meaning it overlaps the video, they could have put the bar under the video so that it didn't lay overlapping the video (so that its not blocking the video) or to the side of the video like the jar that filled up that they used to have before the last few "upgrades". I don't know how big your screen is but my laptop doesn't have a huge screen and the yellow bar takes up 1/3 of the bottom of the video and it just looks bad.

Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Perhaps the solution, if Flirt wants to keep that yellow bar on the screen, might be to shrink the video feed, as they did before the transition to the "new" interface (now almost a year old) and restore the larger video if/when the goal is met or accepted?

Created by: lickau

2/5/15 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Worse experience for me :twocents

LARGE yellow bar and too much information
2 steps now to pledge - used to be 1 step
Flooding of chat telling all to pledge over and over and over and over and over

The ending is often more important to the members . What if I waited 35 minutes of 40 minute show for ch0c0late c00kies to finish - almost out of the oven hot and gooey - then poof no actual show of c00kie ready to eat :(

I am happy you try to improve . Overall unhappy with most changes here with group .
I saw 1 model do 30 minute show AFTER she got 1 person to pledge WHOLE 10 credits - I would guess you allow parameters to be lowered for models to make less and less .

Group is more fair than party chat - at least members have to pay something to see the show :twocents
Steve1222

2/5/15 @ 7:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggestion for new Flirt4Free Group interface:

https://etcjournal.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/zardari_shutup_blocked.jpg

j/k
PeteK
Created by: petek

2/6/15 @ 12:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We want to make Group Show more accessible, fun, and user-friendly hence why members with 120 free credits can now join the fun!

A Group Show information bar has been added under the performers video. You will notice better visibility for the performer to announce what you should expect to see in their show.

Please let us know what you think and if you run into any bugs/issues. Feedback is always appreciated! :)

vs Beverley
Can you please explain what is meant by "hence why members with 120 free credits can now join the fun! "? I thought any member could join providing they had and did pledge the minimum requested pledge. What is the reference to 120 credits?
Regarding the yellow bar announcing the show. You say "under the performer's video."
Is it actually covering some of the video screen? Seems many are saying it covers about a third of what we should be seeing of the actual model.

My own experience a short time ago regarding these 2 points was that my first pledge of 50 credits would have got me into the show and it did seem that the yellow bar was obscuring some of the video of the models room. Even tried to click and pull it down.
Hope you can clarify - thanks

Steve1222

2/6/15 @ 4:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A Group Show information bar has been added under the performers video. You will notice better visibility for the performer to announce what you should expect to see in their show.
I can't even read or see what is on the Group Show information bar, even with a magnifying glass. The Group Show information bar does not add any value to a Group Show. The font is so small, I can't even see it. Not all F4F customers have 20/20 vision in both eyes.
Brandon2807
Created by: brandon2807

2/6/15 @ 4:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it is a great improvement.

I really like it.
spar
Created by: spar

2/7/15 @ 9:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can't believe it. Improvements where rendered. I'm impressed. They listened. The yellow bar, although still obtrusive no longer distracts from the 'experience'. What I sill have a hard time fathoming is why on earth do they bombard us relentlessly with robot spam to pledge while we have ALREADY pledged? An insult to the paying bleeding half. I miss seeing greys they are far more welcoming than repetitive vs spam. I know they don't want us to chat, but this is ridiculous.
On another note, I very much appreciate not seeing the fake bot greetings as cold as this industry has become, the reality is much better.
Steve1222

2/15/15 @ 4:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have not participated in a Group Show since the New and Improved Group show was lunched with the yellow box blocking half of the screen. Good job F4F !
Created by: ronnie-uk

2/18/15 @ 4:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A Group Show information bar has been added under the performers video. You will notice better visibility for the performer to announce what you should expect to see in their show

I was hoping VS would be making some improvements by now, in view of members' comments here.

Better visibility for announcing the title or description seems to be at the expense of worse visibility for the performer. A quarter, a third or a half of the performer's video screen can be blocked off for the whole of the pledge stage, which can last for 30 minutes.

I have always been a big fan of Group Chat but, like others, I haven't joined any groups since the new format was introduced.
Created by: vs_beverly

2/18/15 @ 6:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb UPDATE:

We have updated the Group Show information bar; it is NOT overlapping/covering any part of the performer's video anymore.

If you're still having issues, please provide the resolution of your monitor ( if using a computer ) and the name of the model's room.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails