User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Improvements on Account Balance Visibility
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Improvements on Account Balance Visibility
Created by: vs_beverly

10/1/14 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Over the years, we have received many requests to improve the visibility of your account balance. This is why we are proud to announce that your suggestions have been made a reality :)

We have added visibility of your current credits to the header across Flirt4Free as well on the bottom footer section under Account Info. You will see your current credits in a green font color. The amount is currently updated every 45 seconds, however we will work to improve the speed so that it updates quicker.

Lastly, if you need to purchase additional credits, hover over the i icon and click the link 'Need more Credits?' and it'll take you to the purchase page.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!
Created by: ourjeffie

10/1/14 @ 6:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for making it easier for us to buy credits Beverly :thumbsup
Created by: alberich

10/1/14 @ 6:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huuuh ?
It is easier to hit that small "i" instead of that huge "buy credits" ?
For me that "i" is pretty unnecessary - but seeing the amount of credits I have in wallet - that's a good thing.
Especially after last changes on "my account" page where you only see the total

10/1/14 @ 8:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Huuuh ?

I was being sarcastic :)
Created by: lickau

10/1/14 @ 8:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reality - this site's "improvements" usually make members harder to simply see things like their credits .
Who had the idea to hide it completely and NO NOTICE as usual with "improvements" ?
[ Finally changed weeks later to more like it was ]

IF a member could access the wallet and bank EASIER - that would be an improvement .

You have Buy Credits on top of EVERY page - do we need to purchase with Bitcoin in 100 , 500 and 1050 ABOVE the area a member wants to see and use more often - their bank / wallet .

Currently there is VIP advertisement at top .
Survey advertisement next to top .

Lots of information about account [ Yes I use that part on occasion ]

Buy credits as described above .
FINALLY the wallet / bank area .

Sometimes a larger EPOCH and buy offsite is at the top .

Why not make a member's account page more user friendly ? Radical ideal ?

It took years before this site allowed a member to delete emails . [ Promised to been fixed many years before it happened ]

This site used to make improvements to have a member have a better improvements - now it seems to shove an advertisement above useful features and in the way .
Sites where members pay actively usually have LESS advertisements and try to make the visitor to the site have a better experience .

Would it be possible to allow a member to dismiss advertisements after being seen that are on top of a page ?

Some advertisements like VIP , EPOCH , current "Special Purchase" could be seen once and not make the member scroll farther and farther to use bank/wallet feature :twocents
Sir_Ken
Created by: sir_ken

10/2/14 @ 5:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

10/2/14 @ 8:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was being sarcastic :)

A sarcasm emo ... that would be a real improvement. A milestone of improvements even

10/2/14 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just check that new "i" link for new credits ... it worked even better as I could imagine. A big applause to the one who programmed it.
Those other two links to buy credits they just open the selection for ammount of credits.
But that new "i" ... that is genius.
It doesn't open a new tab - or a popup - nor does it close the chat and shows selection ... no it brings you directly to the credit page.
Who wants to stay in models room when he (or maybe she) is buying credits ?
A hail for improvements :thumbsup

P.S. the emo-selection urgently needs improvement, I even had to borrow OJ's sarcasm emo

10/2/14 @ 9:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A sarcasm emo ... that would be a real improvement. A milestone of improvements even

Fucking Amanda Palmer has been pushing for this for a long time :)
Created by: vscharles

10/2/14 @ 2:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just check that new "i" link for new credits ... it worked even better as I could imagine. A big applause to the one who programmed it.
Those other two links to buy credits they just open the selection for ammount of credits.
But that new "i" ... that is genius.
It doesn't open a new tab - or a popup - nor does it close the chat and shows selection ... no it brings you directly to the credit page.
Who wants to stay in models room when he (or maybe she) is buying credits ?
A hail for improvements :thumbsup

P.S. the emo-selection urgently needs improvement, I even had to borrow OJ's sarcasm emo

Thank you all for your feedback. The primary purpose in adding the credits to the header and footer is to provide greater visibility of the credits in your wallet. Such that, when you see your credits are running low you have more awareness and have the ability to transfer from your bank or buy more credits.
If you do find yourself in a chat room and realize your credits are running low due to the new feature of your credit balance shown :winkwink, there is a button on the right hand side of the screen with a dollar sign, to purchase credits without leaving the chat room.
However, improving the credit balance link within the chat rooms is something that I will run by management.
Thank you :)
PeteK
Created by: petek

10/30/14 @ 1:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Over the years, we have received many requests to improve the visibility of your account balance. This is why we are proud to announce that your suggestions have been made a reality :)

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Beverly

6 days ago I received an email to my email address recorded with F4F with a subject title of "Your October Account Balance" telling me how many credits I had and giving links to "Manage MY Account"
On the face of it this email seems to be from yourselves, so is this part of the new visibility of account balance information?

As I cannot find any mention that such emails would be sent and being suspicious of using links in unsolicited emails perhaps you can clarify if this is a genuine mail from you and if it is going to be received every month and whether there is any real need for it?
Thanks

trunder
Created by: trunder

10/30/14 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Beverly

6 days ago I received an email to my email address recorded with F4F with a subject title of "Your October Account Balance" telling me how many credits I had and giving links to "Manage MY Account"
On the face of it this email seems to be from yourselves, so is this part of the new visibility of account balance information?

As I cannot find any mention that such emails would be sent and being suspicious of using links in unsolicited emails perhaps you can clarify if this is a genuine mail from you and if it is going to be received every month and whether there is any real need for it?
Thanks

Good question!

10/30/14 @ 5:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, good question PeteK, but I doubt that Beverly will see it as this thread is more or less closed and Beverly has not contributed to it since her original post

Perhaps you could raise the issue as a new topic in the Technical Forum?
PeteK
Created by: petek

11/2/14 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks ourjeffie. I have asked the question again in the Technical forum. Have to see if that gets any response. Not holding my breathe.
In the meatime, as you and thunder gave some response, had you also received a similar email?
Created by: vs_timr

11/2/14 @ 1:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To answer everyone's question about email, yes we started sending an "Account Balance" email statement in Oct. It's just a normal account balance statement, similar to one you'd receive from your credit card.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails