User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

who have the cutes face you see in this site?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: who have the cutes face you see in this site?
Jake Newman
Created by: Jake Newman

1/28/14 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all those guys who stated that their name was not mentioned perhaps viewers have been checking out something else on you. That cute face while a cool as it might seem is just the wrapping :winkwink Perhaps you are that sweet gift inside (Jake & Sencer please take note). Please note cute is a term ..Handsome is a fact.

I was kidding but maybe its a good chance to improve myself , so what space of improvement there is in my room you name it ?!

@IamJakeNewman
Created by: goodogcarl

1/28/14 @ 8:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

have you seen sanjay u? WHEW!! I just saw him for the first time. He is quite a beauty . . . and so sullen!
Adonis Steel
Created by: Adonis Steel

2/1/14 @ 7:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it really a good idea for one model to post a negative comment about another model?

i guesss is no t a good ideea . all we are cute and have somting special so is no t a good ideea to say somting nevatiave,....
Adonis Steel

2/1/14 @ 7:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was kidding but maybe its a good chance to improve myself , so what space of improvement there is in my room you name it ?!

@IamJakeNewman

you can improve your salf if you want some sport is alweys good;)
robins3
Created by: robins3

2/1/14 @ 9:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you can improve your salf if you want some sport is alweys good;)

robins3
Created by: robins3

2/1/14 @ 9:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

james boyd always james boyd!
Adonis Steel

2/2/14 @ 11:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

didn`t complain my name was not mentioned..its just funny the fact that i have some "friends" on forum that always tell me im the best looking guy around (never bite it) .. and when i say i don`t agree they start to scream: oh ur such a modest guy, blablabla ...but when is a thread about best model around...or cutest face...or stuff like these...they forget all words they says in my room ...it happens alot here... but i think is like that slang sound like: don`t hate the players..hate the game.

you best man ,, all of us have friends and tell to all of us that : YOU ARE THE BEST , so we all no just 1.. so shhh
Sencer
Created by: Sencer

2/2/14 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you best man ,, all of us have friends and tell to all of us that : YOU ARE THE BEST , so we all no just 1.. so shhh

dude....don`t want to act like a smart ass...but don`t tell me to "shhh" :-?? have a good day.
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

2/2/14 @ 8:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

dude....don`t want to act like a smart ass...but don`t tell me to "shhh" :-?? have a good day.

Man, you have a real gift for alienating people. Adonis was paying you a compliment, yet you managed to turn it into a negative. Get rid of that chip on your shoulder. The world owes you nothing.
Sencer

2/3/14 @ 1:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Man, you have a real gift for alienating people. Adonis was paying you a compliment, yet you managed to turn it into a negative. Get rid of that chip on your shoulder. The world owes you nothing.

the world owes me nothing....expect the respect i gave...so as long i don`t tell no one to shh...i don`t expect no one to tell me this... im not a 12y/o to get excited if someone tell me i m the best here or somewhere else..i know my limits..i m far away from being the best...as i always said in my room too... beside all i was saying here chinmusic i don`t think adam would need any lawyer ... he could take care of hes self....i did not turn nothing into negative...i have my rights to replay. have a good day too chinmusic..and this will be my last replay on this subject so whoever have something against my replay...be free to replay in 100 posts...i won`t bother to get in conflict any longer. enjoy ur day guys..
Adonis Steel

2/3/14 @ 6:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ahhaha ok man ;) stey chill R.O atitude i have t to . have a good day
Adonis Steel

2/3/14 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the world owes me nothing....expect the respect i gave...so as long i don`t tell no one to shh...i don`t expect no one to tell me this... im not a 12y/o to get excited if someone tell me i m the best here or somewhere else..i know my limits..i m far away from being the best...as i always said in my room too... beside all i was saying here chinmusic i don`t think adam would need any lawyer ... he could take care of hes self....i did not turn nothing into negative...i have my rights to replay. have a good day too chinmusic..and this will be my last replay on this subject so whoever have something against my replay...be free to replay in 100 posts...i won`t bother to get in conflict any longer. enjoy ur day guys..

hey ma i don t tell you shhh with no respect .. was like a joke bu t you meke a big problem with that shh ahaha i guess you like to have a lott of atention;) good luck budy . and soryy if you feel that shh insult you.. was in spirit of joke:)

Adonis Steel

2/3/14 @ 6:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks becouse you understend what i say with that shh :)) :*
Sencer

2/3/14 @ 8:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey ma i don t tell you shhh with no respect .. was like a joke bu t you meke a big problem with that shh ahaha i guess you like to have a lott of atention;) good luck budy . and soryy if you feel that shh insult you.. was in spirit of joke:)

no problem bud... we`re cool ,been in a bad mood...it happens to all of us..don`t wanna make a big deal of this...my bad if i did overreact... owe you a beer. :twocents
Adonis Steel

2/5/14 @ 8:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

no problem bud... we`re cool ,been in a bad mood...it happens to all of us..don`t wanna make a big deal of this...my bad if i did overreact... owe you a beer. :twocents

i don t drinck beer bu t thanks we fine;) :) all ahve bad days i understend:)
alan.XX.alan
Created by: alan.xx.alan

2/8/14 @ 7:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Senser!
deafTN
Created by: deaftn

2/8/14 @ 11:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sencer is the cutest in my opinion. So beautiful
Chris Fosgate
Created by: Chris Fosgate

2/9/14 @ 9:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sencer is the cutest in my opinion. So beautiful

Imay be new but id throw my hat into the bunch ^-^
Sencer

2/9/14 @ 3:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks deaftn and alan :* i apreciate all ur compliments guys ..but from my point of view. (and im not modest at all) i think there are others around that could fit a nice top5 here...
Damien Spears
Created by: Damien Spears

2/10/14 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Really weird nobody mentioned me :jerkoff

Haha. Feeling yah!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails