User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

A lil deeper into the models' minds..
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: A lil deeper into the models' minds..
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

1/11/10 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

oh i also like to talk business and economics... tho i think that bores the guys in my room :) i have financial econ and biochem degrees so sometimes i nerd out on those subjects.

also i'm in the process of applying to grad school, dunno if i want to do biochem, chem, microbio, virology.... would love some advice on any area if someone can give it :) tho it may be better for mail than my room :orglaugh

Hey Chelsey...it really depends on what you plan on doing with your degree. With a masters in any of those you can get a job in research or perhaps a professor. With you degree in biochem, you could also apply to medical school...beauty and brains...girl has got it all.
Kertus
Created by: kertus

1/11/10 @ 8:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i personally find that i like ta yak 'bout int-ta-leck-ual stuff like poloticks, religion, global warning, the state of the panda bears bamboo supply,.... i also like long silences that end in aaaaahhhhhh... or yeeehhaaaaaa

if u think this sounds like ur cuppa tea lemmie know and i'll drop by ...
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

1/11/10 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

removed by the idiot that double posted

Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

1/11/10 @ 9:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Chelsey...it really depends on what you plan on doing with your degree. With a masters in any of those you can get a job in research or perhaps a professor. With you degree in biochem, you could also apply to medical school...beauty and brains...girl has got it all.

well... my end goal is to claw my way up in the FDA, some food or chemical company, or pharma research... but really i'd like to be placed while doing a fellowship since i don't want to get stuck in academia forever, all my science professors seem so stifled by the politics of it.

and yes kertus if i can understand what you write i'd love to talk about it. though... i'm not particularly pro panda... maybe it's because every time i've gone to the national zoo they were hiding or maybe because they're so lame that they can't reproduce successfully without human intervention... i just think they need to be all taken out of the wild and domesticated, for their own cute fuzzy good :) see look u got me going!
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/11/10 @ 9:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i personally find that i like ta yak 'bout int-ta-leck-ual stuff like poloticks, religion, global warning, the state of the panda bears bamboo supply,.... i also like long silences that end in aaaaahhhhhh... or yeeehhaaaaaa

if u think this sounds like ur cuppa tea lemmie know and i'll drop by ...

in genral every day conversations i rock these with fam. but im a dicovery & history channel addict. so i am always up for debate on the morbid lines of reality.

however i dont think i could pull off such conversations here.

chelsea....... the sex and smarts. great combo.
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

1/11/10 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

in genral every day conversations i rock these with fam. but im a dicovery & history channel addict. so i am always up for debate on the morbid lines of reality.

however i dont think i could pull of such conversations next to " aply cum here" signs.

Have you seen "Pawn Stars" on history--they get some kick-ass stuff through their store

I'm also a big history channel junkie have seen most shows on there at least once
Kertus

1/11/10 @ 10:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

however i dont think i could pull off such conversations here.

aaw .... bet u could with a lil help! .... and ur waaaay too modest!
Kertus

1/11/10 @ 10:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and yes kertus if i can understand what you write i'd love to talk about it. though... i'm not particularly pro panda... maybe it's because every time i've gone to the national zoo they were hiding or maybe because they're so lame that they can't reproduce successfully without human intervention... i just think they need to be all taken out of the wild and domesticated, for their own cute fuzzy good :) see look u got me going!

...nothing like gettin' u goin' Miss Chelsey ... now on the point 'bout "not been able ta reproduce without human intervention" i'm not sure that this makes 'em at all unique, i personally have always had ta have sum human intervention (mainly my own), cum ta think of it I have also been called lame... geeze me and the Panda have a bit in common ...food for thought ... thanks.
Brintney James

1/11/10 @ 10:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have you seen "Pawn Stars" on history--they get some kick-ass stuff through their store

I'm also a big history channel junkie have seen most shows on there at least once

YES!!!!!!!!! many of the them. what one shall we talk about?. i actaualy liked first seaon better. before they gave the goofy stupid big kid one full athority to do as he pleases with his dumb friend. hahaha but they add a bit more stupid humor. lol
Brintney James

1/11/10 @ 10:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i can not tell a lie. food network and the travel channel are my other 2 loves.

but honestly... how much about the lates cake challenge, or 10 best coaster parks can one talk about. other than if you have full on experience and story to boot.??

and still keep the sexy going?

lets face it.
we have a plethera of frnds here. ones that get a nub-nub from emotionaly interacting ( my fav) and the ones that show up with a nub-nub. needing a quick fix. to adhere ot all areas you have to hold a conversation that is both interesting and sexy.?

right? or am i wrong again?....
Kertus

1/11/10 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i can not tell a lie. food network and the travel channel are my other 2 loves.

but honestly... how much about the lates cake challenge, or 10 best coaster parks can one talk about. other than if you have full on experience and story to boot.??

and still keep the sexy going?

lets face it.
we have a plethera of frnds here. ones that get a nub-nub from emotionaly interacting ( my fav) and the ones that show up with a nub-nub. needing a quick fix. to adhere ot all areas you have to hold a conversation that is both interesting and sexy.?

right
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

1/12/10 @ 11:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

agreed you have to 'advertise' to all but sometimes actual conversation is good to avoid 'open bob' burnout..

me, i like the deep theoretical stuff, the questions with no answers although movies books sports and current events are good too.

i know some members come for the sexual side of things, and have their blinders on only wanting to talk to the model and ignore all else, but rooms with a little social interaction are usually a blast to hang out in... random ballbusting, good humor and the six conversations at once thing are all appreciated attributes
amicu
Created by: amicu

1/12/10 @ 7:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lets face it.

So if my nub-nub needs a quick fix, I don't call Geek Squad?

Brintney James

1/12/10 @ 9:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So if my nub-nub needs a quick fix, I don't call Geek Squad?

I'lll be your Geek Squad !!!!

If you would just let me....... :hitit
Syren
Created by: Syren

1/12/10 @ 9:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like talking about movies, music, TV shows, guns, cars, science, chemistry, green technology, school, medicine, comedy, and politics. I have a pretty wide range of things that I like to talk about actually now that I think about it, and to think that I thought I was boring lol.
Camy Angel
Created by: Camy Angel

1/14/10 @ 6:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Anything that doesn't start with " Can I please see..." or " can you ..." is a great conversation to me.. from small things like what i did today to world problems... and if it brings a smile on my face... is just great

paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

1/14/10 @ 8:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

YES!!!!!!!!! many of the them. what one shall we talk about?. i actaualy liked first seaon better. before they gave the goofy stupid big kid one full athority to do as he pleases with his dumb friend. hahaha but they add a bit more stupid humor. lol

Lol did you see the episode where the big goofy kid bought a boat? im not sure which season it was---but laughed my ass off because he up and bought it w/o even checking 2 see if it ran and boss chewed him out for making such a dumb mistake. however, on a positive note i believe they were going 2 make a profit when it sold.
Kayden Isabella
Created by: Kayden Isabella

1/14/10 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mine would be talking about my goals in life, pets, hobbies I also love to hear what members enjoy doing as well :thumbsup
Alabama
Created by: Alabama

1/16/10 @ 1:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brinteny James, Honey brown, Suggs, Chelsey Eden, Camy girl I loved what ya all wrote.
:bowdown :bowdown :thumbsup :thumbsup :guitar :guitar
I love to talk about crimson tide, music, dance, Love naughty riddles, I like to giggle, I am still that girl that likes to play pretend, dare double dare promise to repeat
Brintney James

1/16/10 @ 1:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lol did you see the episode where the big goofy kid bought a boat? im not sure which season it was---but laughed my ass off because he up and bought it w/o even checking 2 see if it ran and boss chewed him out for making such a dumb mistake. however, on a positive note i believe they were going 2 make a profit when it sold.

damn i missed that one the last one i saw... they had bought a crossbow.....lol... oh and a kite that they got hung up on som pole. hahaha

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails