User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Girls who send pics
Female Performer Chat: Girls who send pics
psychosocial92
Created by: psychosocial92

11/18/09 @ 1:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Created by: suggs

11/18/09 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh look he's doing what he does in models rooms - sits lurking and says nothing.
Glyde
Created by: glyde

11/18/09 @ 7:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh look he's doing what he does in models rooms - sits lurking and says nothing.

LOL had to laugh
:orglaugh
psychosocial92
Created by: psychosocial92

11/18/09 @ 7:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would like to apologize for my actions. I have talked to you in the past, you most likely do not remember because it was months ago and it was a very short conversation. I did not mean to offend you or any model, that I sent my personal email address to. The reason I did this was a simple way to get around the rules of the site, which is wrong. I have stopped doing this and am very sorry for my behavior. Sorry again.
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

11/18/09 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOL...uhm, I don't know if you realize it or not, but as much fun as models have on this site, this is still a job, a way in which we pay our bills (including the one that keeps the lights and internet going so that we can work). Therefore, asking models for free nude pictures so that you can add them to your own personal collection is ridiculous. If you want to get to know a model better, chat with her in her open room and if you feel that you are not getting the one on one time that you need, take her private. I don't know how the hell I could look at someone nude and say "Wow, I feel like I know this person a whole lot better." Damn, at least purchase a VOD.
Glyde
Created by: glyde

11/18/09 @ 7:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Wow, I feel like I know this person a whole lot better." Damn, at least purchase a VOD.

:thumbsup
Miss Pandora
Created by: Miss Pandora

11/19/09 @ 12:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I WANT ONE, SUGGS!!! :)

I usually send 1 pic to any model that asks along with a mini bio.

11/19/09 @ 10:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adds - pics we chatters send can NOT be BMP's

Gif and Jpg work though

11/19/09 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I WANT ONE, SUGGS!!! :)

Sent :thumbsup

11/19/09 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOL...uhm, I don't know if you realize it or not, but as much fun as models have on this site, this is still a job, a way in which we pay our bills (including the one that keeps the lights and internet going so that we can work). Therefore, asking models for free nude pictures so that you can add them to your own personal collection is ridiculous. If you want to get to know a model better, chat with her in her open room and if you feel that you are not getting the one on one time that you need, take her private. I don't know how the hell I could look at someone nude and say "Wow, I feel like I know this person a whole lot better." Damn, at least purchase a VOD.

This is why I prefer to taje time to chat and get to know a performer before I go pvt get to know the person forst and if after a while I feel that the model intrests me enough THEN I go 1 on 1.

Am I odd in being like this and not like many others that see a new model and go pvt for a ' Wham-Bam thankyou ma'am' session without getting to know the modelin any way ?

Shrugs shoulders - I dunno maybe its just way i was raised as a kid LOL
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

11/19/09 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is why I prefer to taje time to chat and get to know a performer before I go pvt get to know the person forst and if after a while I feel that the model intrests me enough THEN I go 1 on 1.

Am I odd in being like this and not like many others that see a new model and go pvt for a ' Wham-Bam thankyou ma'am' session without getting to know the modelin any way ?

Shrugs shoulders - I dunno maybe its just way i was raised as a kid LOL

I am all for getting to know the model better before taking her private, many of my favortie members sat in my room for weeks before even talking to me just so that they can get to know me better and feel comfortable enough to even say hello. I think that a private session should not only sexually satisfy both the member and the model, it should stimulate all five senses and while for obvious reasons there is no physical contact, if you feel comfortable enough with who ever you are with, mental and emotional contact could be just as gratifying, if not more.

Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

11/19/09 @ 2:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would like to apologize for my actions. I have talked to you in the past, you most likely do not remember because it was months ago and it was a very short conversation. I did not mean to offend you or any model, that I sent my personal email address to. The reason I did this was a simple way to get around the rules of the site, which is wrong. I have stopped doing this and am very sorry for my behavior. Sorry again.

Again, it is not a personal email address you sent. It is linked to a school, therefor you are either faculty/student. After the search I did, I think faculty. Also, the fact that you are posting the same message (word for word) tells me you are up to something.

I hope you get a clue. Adios
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

11/19/09 @ 2:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Again, it is not a personal email address you sent. It is linked to a school, therefor you are either faculty/student. After the search I did, I think faculty. Also, the fact that you are posting the same message (word for word) tells me you are up to something.

I hope you get a clue. Adios

Hense the name psycho :mad
Bryanna Spanks

11/19/09 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yep!!
Bryanna Spanks

11/19/09 @ 8:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This issue has been dealt with. Thank you to EVERYONE!! ~Bryanna Spanks~
Roxy Rayne
Created by: Roxy Rayne

11/20/09 @ 4:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I usually send 1 pic to any model that asks along with a mini bio.

True story! :) And I like it a lot a lot

Here is my 2 cents on this post. I like pics to see the cock I am going to suck, put a face to the screenname. But I only send pics to those who have proved Worthy and want a little something not on my bio page. I say ban this guy's acct... BAN ALL THE RULE BREAKERS! Goof thing I did not get this Mass Email b/c when I get ones with sneaky intell I just report them
Roxy Rayne

11/20/09 @ 4:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOL had to laugh
:orglaugh

I about Pissed myself
Roxy Rayne

11/20/09 @ 4:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Carla why haven't I taken you Private yet? We are always working at the same time... we need to have a date!
I love that you posted this. I could not have said it any better!
Roxy Rayne

11/20/09 @ 4:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is what happens when I play catch up on the Forums! Everyone says what I want to say before I even read it!
KrodMandoon
Created by: krodmandoon

11/21/09 @ 1:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

models have galleries and there are these things called VODs, you can see pretty much everything there... and those thumbnails are sometimes hotttt so why bug girls for other pictures??

no offense but when i get random pics from models it's usually just like "ok... i didn't ask for this random pic" and it's not usually anything i haven't seen in pvt, vods or galleries.

i always laugh when guys ask for tits/pussy/ass you can see in the vods if you really must know what they look like before you take a model pvt :orglaugh
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails