User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Who is scared of smart girls?... ;)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Who is scared of smart girls?... ;)
Loona
Created by: Loona

10/19/09 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I wonder how do you think guys - and girls :)

I recently attend computer graphics school. Most of students are guys OF COURSE... I go there with my friend (former REAL model :winkwink) - we both like to look nice... *blush* At the beggining guys didn't treat us seriously (our brains at least...) and treated us nice. They all said hello etc. After few first hours of course (and during next days it was only worse :winkwink) it turnt out that we know much more than guys who were saying they know all the best :orglaugh From that time misteriously they began to treat us colder :orglaugh

What is the truth then? Do guys like smart girls or - how mum always teached me and it seems to be truth - they are afraid of them?

Camy Angel
Created by: Camy Angel

10/19/09 @ 2:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Beauty and brains is a dangerous combination.... not to talk about your beauty and your brains.. mixed with your personality... no wonder boys are afraid ... but I am not ** blush
dubyabee
Created by: dubyabee

10/19/09 @ 3:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not me! I love, love, love smart women! Its probably threatening to a man who wants to feel in charge.

The only downside of being with a smart woman from my perspective is that I lose EVERY argument which imo is an excellent way to sustain a long term relationship. As soon as I accepted the fact that my woman is ALWAYS right and wins every argument then we can enjoy the aww baby dont feel bad consolation prize. So for me its a win-win and the conversation is fun and exhilarating. If you have nothing to say to each other then stick to one night stands. :twocents
Created by: dan_in_florida

10/19/09 @ 3:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can definitely say that I am very attracted to smart, capable, independent thinking girls, but sadly I think that most other men often feel intimidated by or insecure around them. I need to be with a girl who challenges my mind as much as she arouses my body and warms my heart, and I am thankful every day to be able to say that I am. :angel
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

10/19/09 @ 3:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nothing more i would want in a beautiful girl than to be intelligent!!

(just as long as she's not smarter than me ofc) :orglaugh
treno999
Created by: treno999

10/19/09 @ 3:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Smart girls are wonderful as long as they don't talk about how smart they are all the time
. :orglaugh :orglaugh

Conversation is better with smart girls. Good conversation keeps me interested in learning more about a girl, and it keeps my mind from wandering to naughty places. :thumbsup
Loona

10/19/09 @ 3:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Factor - and here we go... :winkwink

And yes Treno - you are right, all people saying that they are smart all the time are annoying :evil

I don't :orglaugh

Camy - I am not afraid of you too.. as as prove I will kiss your both breasts now... *muah* *muah*

Duby, Dan - phew... :guitar
Created by: alberich

10/19/09 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I for myself like intelligent girls. Prettiness comes from inside - having a brain and knowing to use it is a part from it. Beautiful girls who only learnt to use their great look to come ahead but never worked for something are nice to gaze at but a nightmare to live with

only my :twocents
Saphira
Created by: Saphira

10/19/09 @ 4:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lukillee I is really dumm.
Miss Pandora
Created by: Miss Pandora

10/19/09 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every guy I know or have dated likes smart women. Let's face it, looks fade, and you have to be able to hold a conversation to keep a man's attention at some point!!

The key is to not be one-upping him all the time, or get competitive about it. Be a good listener for his ideas and topics of conversation, whether it be about technology, politics...contribute your ideas to a debate without trying to "win" it. If you don't agree, don't be antagonistic about it. Be polite.

Men are competitive-it's in their nature. It's biology. Accept that and don't act like a man--be soft and nurturing yet be your brilliant self, and you'll go far :)
dubyabee
Created by: dubyabee

10/19/09 @ 4:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lukillee I is really dumm.

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
danimal30
Created by: danimal30

10/19/09 @ 6:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As an engineer, I rarely seen any girls in any of my classes past caluculus 2, and my fizz hicks classes only had 3 total. I read that a person can only have a decent conversation with a person around the same IQ level. Thats why alot of people break up. Bring On the smart chicks!!
P.S on a funny note, my engineering statics/dynamics class was held in a nursing section of the school, and whenever a girl walked by the door. The Prof. would say, as alot of us were looking out the door. Its not like you guys never seen a girl before. But there were SOOOO many hotties lol.
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

10/19/09 @ 7:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But more importantly Ms Park. Are there anymore openings in that class, preferably a seat next to you? :winkwink
Created by: lickau

10/19/09 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brains is important part of personality :thumbsup

Look at ho many replied to you making "A" grade on BOTH tests :drinkup

Men often see beauty before brains - but few would run :twocents
Created by: suggs

10/19/09 @ 8:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I read that a person can only have a decent conversation with a person around the same IQ level. Thats why alot of people break up. Bring On the smart chicks!

SHIT thats why my relationships always fizzle out. I would to have a partner that I can match iq with but being as the last time I was tested I scored 159 it's kinda hard finding someone. ( and no it wasn't one of those online tests but the full MENSA application paper)
Loona

10/20/09 @ 12:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Saphira - big lol :orglaugh

Miss Pandora - I fully agree. Women has to be gentle :winkwink And actually saying that "oh I am so smarter than you" - is immature behave - both for girls and guys :(

Also I prefer self confident guys so it would not be my buisness to make them shy... I was only very happy to show them that girl can do well in "male section" as well... and those who say loudest "I am so damn smart I dont know why I came for this course" don't have reason to say so and treat others (girls) worse...

Factor, all places taken, sorry... but you can by my trackball... or give me a stick to hang my cables on... or take me out of class to take care of my stress levels... :evil

Suggsie - well done! :thumbsup
Loona

10/20/09 @ 12:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And about IQ thing - I am worried it's true... :(

I don't know why though - more often I had smart guys as bf's... And I am pure silly... dunno... :party

:orglaugh
Falco16
Created by: falco16

11/18/09 @ 2:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Smart girls ROCK :thumbsup
Kertus
Created by: kertus

11/18/09 @ 10:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...still lookin' for a way ta measure my IQ ... all my shrink could say was I was waaaay off the chart ... that's good rite??

BTW I luv ur IQ jus' the way it is Loona!!
KrodMandoon
Created by: krodmandoon

11/21/09 @ 1:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i like a girl that types more than:
omg bb lol hru wanna go pvt?

complete sentences turn me on.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails