X
Create Your
Free Account!
Toegang tot Privé Naaktshows
REGISTRATIE GRATIS!
Ik ga akkoord met de algemene voorwaarden
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Add Flirt 4 Free to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.

Pajama Party

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
Chloey
5/16/14, 8:58pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Posted: 5/16/14, 8:58pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Chloey
PERFORMER
Wow, How awesome, a pajama party. lots of girly fun.....It's great how its on a friday...one of the busiest days of the week for us models, give us single girls a chance...damn...lol....

My room is quieter, I may as well read a magazine until the pajama party is Over....LMAO

It is a really cool idea though, I am sure you guys are having LOTS of fun. xxxxxx

Sasha Adams
5/16/14, 9:27pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Posted: 5/16/14, 9:27pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #2
Sasha Adams
PERFORMER
Wow, How awesome, a pajama party. lots of girly fun.....It's great how its on a friday...one of the busiest days of the week for us models, give us single girls a chance...damn...lol....

My room is quieter, I may as well read a magazine until the pajama party is Over....LMAO

It is a really cool idea though, I am sure you guys are having LOTS of fun. xxxxxx

I feel you, I started talking to the walls :))

Purgatory
5/16/14, 10:28pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Posted: 5/16/14, 10:28pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

If some of us could get to your room :winkwink, we would :orglaugh . The filters are still on dear.

I heard your FlirtPhone is working too :thumbsup .

Hope you're having a great day dear and have a great weekend.

P.S once they run out of Redbulls in the Pajama Party they will all pass out :orglaugh, will be a sleep party then.

Purgatory
5/16/14, 10:30pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Posted: 5/16/14, 10:30pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

I feel you, I started talking to the walls :))

Better than talking to the greys and basics I guess :orglaugh :evil .. (Kidding before I get ***REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR***), of course always talk to the basics and greys and encourage them to not beg and become paying registered members... (Good luck, that will eat a bit of time, but seriously worth a try when it's slow).

You also seem to have UK blocked as Chloey has too and so missing out on a lot of UK customers that do visit this site.

Purgatory
5/16/14, 10:41pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Posted: 5/16/14, 10:41pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #5
Forum Rookie

double post.. grr.

Roxy Jean
5/17/14, 3:04am (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Posted: 5/17/14, 3:04am (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #6
Roxy Jean
PERFORMER
*points to Purgatory's double post* and this is why you shouldn't stay up for over 24 hours at a time. lool :evil :bulb :winkwink

That said, you did have a good idea earlier though purg, doing a one woman pajama party of my own, I thought about it hard and decided I need sexier pajamas.. grr :orglaugh

(Whisper to Sasha and Chloey) if you girls have sexy PJ's you probably could have pulled that one woman pajama party off :winkwink :drinkup :guitar

Agrat.bat.Mahlat
5/17/14, 4:14pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Posted: 5/17/14, 4:14pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

Chloey
5/17/14, 5:23pm (EDT)
UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Posted: 5/17/14, 5:23pm (EDT) UTC -4:00  |  Post #8
Chloey
PERFORMER
*points to Purgatory's double post* and this is why you shouldn't stay up for over 24 hours at a time. lool :evil :bulb :winkwink

That said, you did have a good idea earlier though purg, doing a one woman pajama party of my own, I thought about it hard and decided I need sexier pajamas.. grr :orglaugh

(Whisper to Sasha and Chloey) if you girls have sexy PJ's you probably could have pulled that one woman pajama party off :winkwink :drinkup :guitar

Damn, what a great idea Roxy, I should have done that :) lol about the not so sexy pajamas. Great ideas often come too late..... xx

Online Now